Where will the NRL expand to next?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Where will the NRL expand to next?

• Total voters
I would love to see a WA side. Also a tassie side but it will be QLD side and NZ side. I would have a Tasmania as my 2nd team, sounds like a great idea but very unlikely no depth in junior, all love AFL

PNG would be another one, they have great depth and it's there national sports so you would have player rolling up for a spot or Fiji team, so manly choices.

if the unnecessary expansion is to happen then a NSW regional town/city Amco Cup (Western Division/ Riverina) style could be interesting. Dunno which one though. Group 9 , Wagga?.. maybe not, guess that's what Canberra's for

Yeap broadcasters want a Perth team cause it gives them more flexibility with scheduling live games.

7.30 Perth kick off is a 9.30 live game here.

Being a bit biased I would love to see a team playing out of Adelaide, if only so I could at least go and see Manly play occasionally.

However, I'm a realist and I know that a team in Adelaide is a very, very long way off.....if it happens at all.

Perth is probably a good bet, but unfortunately the NRL will once again be looking no further than its own back yard. Any new team(s) will be from either Brisbane (I'll admit that is needed), or somewhere in NSW or NZ.

One of the reasons why the AFL is a thriving national competition is because they haven't been afraid to put new clubs into areas that traditionally aren't Aussie rules areas. And when times have been tough the AFL has strongly backed these clubs, not basically abandoned them like what happened with the original Western Reds and Adelaide Rams.

To my way of thinking, everyone States we don't have the depth then look at new markets. Png is leading qld cup, sell outs including 17 thousand on weekend, Wellington Nz is an interesting one could it be sustained the cutting of under 20s will hurt New Zealand more than anyone.
Perth I am lukewarm to this idea, putting a dot on the map is not the answer. A 3rd Queensland team yes but where, Gold Coast have no culture even over 20 years and countless name changes.
2nd Brisbane, Ipswich and central Queensland.

The people of western Sydney would love a team from Parramatta

Chanel nine would love a 2nd Brisbane team for Friday nights (do you really think the NRL will get to schedule games)

I would like to see a team base in Perth

In a perfect world

Brisbane
Wellington
Perth Sharks
Adelaide Roosters/Tigers

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4