Where to from here...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
So during the Q & A Joe Kelly mentioned tying up the youngsters in a few weeks and a handful of weeks later that is done.

Didn't he also say something about some developed negotiations with some high calibre players that would be announced later? What was the time frame for that?

High calibre players!? Who the hell is left??? We need halves and anyone with any credibility or future prospect is signed. I'll hand back my membership if we sign that grubby oxygen thief Sandow. How bad have we become in the eyes of the playing fraternity if we couldn't even entice Elgey with 2 immortals on the coaching staff and former Australian and NSW half back as coach.

We have gone backwards under this new regime... Kelly, Penn and Zorba aka The Three Stooges

upload_2015-4-28_17-22-4.jpeg

Have all the patience under the sun but if there is no quality left and there isn't we are stuffed for a "decent" first grade standard half and 5/8 for next season.

Look at the names that are left on the shelf and they are on the shelf for a reason they are no good.

Who is remaining that is an international half? Elgey never was. Is that saying something? How hard did we go after him? Did we set a price and stay firm, unwilling to be swayed by the fact he had played a few good games?

Is the international target Myler? Was it from the start? Toovey made an interesting comment recently about the 5/8 gap saying Killer just so happened to be 5/8 in a team that won a grand final 40-0.

Maybe our plan next year IS to stick Killer there to cover for his lack of pace out wide. If that is the case then we can slot Hiku or Gutho straight in to the centres with the other on the wing.

That being the case we just need that elusive 7. So is it Myler?

Yeah it certainly doesn't look good for is in terms of halves next year. We will have to go with Littlejohn and Mateo and hope Travers steps up mid year and that Cade Cust steps up in a few years.

Cliffy to 5/8 and toovey to half problem solved . They would be better then hodkinson .Maloney. or Sandow. Don't give up on cherry yet. In all honesty elgey has played 2 good games so did hodkinson a few years ago and what happened to him .... don't give up hope ladies and gentlemen.

Yeah it certainly doesn't look good for is in terms of halves next year. We will have to go with Littlejohn and Mateo and hope Travers steps up mid year and that Cade Cust steps up in a few years.
If Orr is ****ing everyone at Mably over no way we resign JLJ as he's his client.

Richie Myler has played for england but he is not the current half even if we sign him with due respect he is untried.

Can I take the red or blue pill. We are going to try a untested kid or ......a superleague of Luke Walsh, dureau, burns, Tim smith the list of **** goes on.
Blood a kid either ours, hodgkinson and Maloney won't leave there clubs.

We have two of the best RL footballers who ever pulled on a boot - Bob Fulton and Andrew Johns. These two know how to spot talent, especially backs.

We have two of the best RL footballers who ever pulled on a boot - Bob Fulton and Andrew Johns. These two know how to spot talent, especially backs.

They spotted the guy they wanted sadly we couldn't get him across the line.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6