Where there is smoke.......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
There is an old saying where there is smoke there is fire.

Over the last week there has been the following rumours:

Monas to Souths
Monas the Roosters, Wing to Manly
Monas to Cowboys

Obviously he is being shop around if you believe the rumours, I wonder if the trusty steed is galloping to the rescue this year?

Should he stay or should he go.

Stay unless he wants to leave, the way he was treated at the end of last season was atrocious. As we all know he was shopped around to about 5 other clubs. I was surprised he stayed.

Rumours are exactly that, Rumours

The smoke was false with Pritchard signed, sealed and delivered and no chance of staying at Penrith wasnt it ?

Same with Creagh at the Dragons this year

He should stay

I'm over the whole thing. I'd like him to stay, but if it means we get a Payne or a Wing, then I'd be happy with that.

i point the finger at the slime he has managing his affairs, id say Manly would be glad to see the back side of Monaghs just so they dont have to deal with his manager.

It is unbelievable that these rumours are surfacing for the second year in a row.

Don't know who is responsible whether it is Monnas, his manager, our club or another club but the priority is to keep winning this year. It canot be allowed to derail our year like it did last year.

This sort of crap should be sorted out at the end of the season only and anyone responsible for starting the rumours should piss off now.

i point the finger at the slime he has managing his affairs, id say Manly would be glad to see the back side of Monaghs just so they dont have to deal with his manager.

Is Monas manager also Bryants manager - Jim Banaghan?? Slime alright!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8