WHERE IS WOLFMAN?????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle9413

Forward Pass
Can anyone explain where Wolfman is? I haven't seen him or heard from him since the ANZAC day clash down in Melbourne! Is he in reserve grade or on the bench or something??? According to Wikipedia he is still at Manly. Does anyone know where the hell he is?

I think that he was a great clubman that he got the best out of his ability. Unfortunately injury robbed him of a couple of seasons. It would be great if he was still involved with the Sea Eagles in some capacity as his career as a player appears to be at an end.
He can look back fondly on his 2008 premiership and playing for NSW & Australia. Not a bad career!

I think that he was a great clubman that he got the best out of his ability. Unfortunately injury robbed him of a couple of seasons. It would be great if he was still involved with the Sea Eagles in some capacity as his career as a player appears to be at an end.
He can look back fondly on his 2008 premiership and playing for NSW & Australia. Not a bad career!
And he has one of the best try to game ratios ever.

That try against Souffs when he bumped Inglis off at the death to win us the game...I do hope he finds something else in the game, or at Manly. Great player, popular with fans and team-mates alike, lots of good memories...

He achieved more in his career than most do. Won a premiership, played Origin and Test footy in a career spanning 8 years.
I'm glad it was with Manly.
And, off the field, he is one of the nicest players you could ever meet.

Last edited:
Loved the Wolf. He never recovered from the 2013 GF loss.
Nor did he ever recover from the betting scandal. Me thinks despite paying his dues, he was stamped 'never to return to 1st grade' and only did when we had an injury crisis.

I loved the Wolfman too and really going to miss him as a player and as a character at Manly @:cry: ! @bones summed it up well :clap:

It is a real shame that we do not see a player become a clubman. A player who has a lot to offer the club by playing in the NSW Cup. I know, keeping a younger player out of the game, but the old heads are needed to bring on the younger players through this grade and where they instill pride in the jersey and hand down the tough lessons from first grade.

In the old days that would be the case, but nowadays none of them want to take a haircut $$$wise to ease salary cap pressure and give back a little in NSW Cup. They all want the first grade contract, which is fair enough. Why put your body through physical hell and not get maximum reward ?

It is a real shame that we do not see a player become a clubman. A player who has a lot to offer the club by playing in the NSW Cup. I know, keeping a younger player out of the game, but the old heads are needed to bring on the younger players through this grade and where they instill pride in the jersey and hand down the tough lessons from first grade.

Its hard to become a club man when players are getting tapped on the shoulder to go

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6