Where is our princess?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
you dont know whether he is not wanting to play or the medical staff are stopping him.

Bk was injury prone before he came to manly you may remember.

what about lulu - plays less games than King

didnt King play injured all last season?

I am prepared to wait for him to come back before passing judgement on him as he was showing signs of improvement before he got injured.

I am sure no one here knows exactly how serious his injury is, it could be worse than first reported. And as for saying BK is a tougher player than King, well I dont think that needs to be mentioned as everyone knows this. Really stating the obvious there.

[quote author=Matabele]
My point is that he is injry prone.

I wonder if BK would be playing this weekend with a similar injury?

Methinks the answer might be yes, and therein lies my point.

Let me put it in a way you can understand:

When it comes to toughness, King is a Dominos pizza and BK is an independant gourmet.

How can you be injury prone if you have broken hand, to the best of my limited knowledge of things medical you suffer a broken bone when a force is impacted on the bone that is greater than the strength of that bone. How does one prepare their body against such injury, RL is a contact sport and broken bones happen, they always have and always will.

[/quote]

Seems that he breaks his bones a lot? If it's not his metatarsol it's his radium.

Can anyone else remember the famous incident where Chris Mortimer pulled a pin out of his hand with his bare teeth in front of his team mates so he could play on the weekend? King would come away complaining of a chipped tooth that would put him out for another fortnight.

So what happened, did Jason's mummy not give him enough milk when he was growing up and now he has brittle bones????????????????????????????

Why don't you run at Jason King mata and see what happens??

Or maybe you'd like to tackle him??

I think the end result would be you with a broken bone.... so pick your lip up off the ground and enjoy the rest of your day.

Why don't you run at Jason King mata and see what happens??

Or maybe you'd like to tackle him??

I think the end result would be you with a broken bone.... so pick your lip up off the ground and enjoy the rest of your day.

If I were still in my playing prime at 25 I would have no qualms or fears about running at the bloke or tackling him.

I'm no Jason King ring leader or anything... i just get sick of hearing the ****

I guess i should just stop reading when i see the topic

Id give it a go, even though I am only 6ft and weigh about 75KG and never played a game of footy in my life. i would still give it a ago

I'd give it a go too...the bigger they are the harder they fall. It's not as though you don't know what needs to be done and he's going to pull a sidestep on you or anything like that.
We had a brother (Marist brother) at the school I went to who would've been in his late 80s -90s when I was there and he taught the first XV how to tackle (including our current captain BK). he used to get them to run at him and he'd put the lot of them on their arse...it's all in the technique!

it is all about technique, really is no excuse for consistantly poor defence. Especially when it comes to forwards that run straight at you, the little backs like Bowen are a different story.

And there's Queensland. While any mention of God seems silly in a document defining a nation of half arsed sceptics, it is worth noting that God probably made Queensland as its beautiful one day and perfect the next?? Why he filled it with dickheads remains a mystery.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8