Where is our princess?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
King broke his hand in Dubbo 4 weeks ago. (Luckily noone noticed the full beer can I threw at him to do the deed).

We were told he would be out for 4-6 weeks. Well 4 weeks is up so I think we can safely assume it will be more like 6-8 weeks until his fingernail grows back to a manicurable length.

When King was born his Dad wanted a girl and his mum wanted a boy.

Looks like both parents are happy with what they got, doesn't it?

you must have struggled this year when he made 100m each week. I can just see you sitting in the corner in the foetal position crying.

get over it

his average is 96m - including the 2 first games where he made about 70m each game.

compare it to lulu who averages less than 60m this year

i guess its how the meters are made that can be questioned, Lulu always gets over the advantage line, give him that. Im not having a go at princess, just making a point.

I'd completely forgotten about King. He's way to soft in his runs and is easily picked up and driven back. Does one subtract metres when that happens? Persist with Rose, he seems to be getting better with each run.

Do we want him back? The team has been playing really well over the past couple of weeks.

Even deadwood may have slipped past him in the prop stakes with his performance against Melbourne.

Let's see how Deadwood goes against Skandalis and Co. this week.

In the City vs Country Game when King was replaced by Skandalis the lift in City's go forward and enthusiasm was tangible.

you all have womens memories - only remeber the bad - pretty much last year.

Mata - Kings kick off metres are no more than any other prop - kylie gets them, bryant gets them and so does rose and kite for that matter. It all depends which side of the field they kick to.

in at least one game King took no kicks off to Kite 3 or 4 yet King made more metres - but hey lets forget that one.

even assume lulu has had no easy metres and King 3 kick offs at 15m each (worst case scenario for king, best for lulu) they both then average the same metres per game.

although King's from improved from round 3 or 4, manly will need him to lift even more when he get's back from injury.

4-6 weeks means 4-6 weeks. If he's not back in the 4th week like Mata expects, that doesn't make it 6-8 weeks - it is still 4- 6 weeks. Ahhh, but what the hell, Mata was enjoying his bitch, and we all got a smile from it.

He has an a HUGE injury rate for a player, gets paid heaps, and makes less metres than a hell of a lot of other props going around.
That said, he is a leader, has improved (on his own performance), and seems like a real FOR "Manly" type player.

why did Hecks get to come back from injury last year but King went straight into first from a busted sternum?

Why wouldn't he be a \"Manly\" type player given how much rope we've given him?

That I can only answer with Peter Peters, Steve Roach & co. were still allowed to barter contract prices etc back then weren't they???

King broke his hand in Dubbo 4 weeks ago. (Luckily noone noticed the full beer can I threw at him to do the deed).

We were told he would be out for 4-6 weeks. Well 4 weeks is up so I think we can safely assume it will be more like 6-8 weeks until his fingernail grows back to a manicurable length.

When King was born his Dad wanted a girl and his mum wanted a boy.

Looks like both parents are happy with what they got, doesn't it?
pissweak and pathetic mata

this is where u let yourself down. you have obviously been frustrated by the fact jason has been injuired and there's been nothing to bag him about since about rd 3. So what do you do, you go down the path of pathetic little personal insults, no wonder some doubt you as a manly fan, when u sprout this rubbish (for the record i dont doubt your loyalty, i just think you hold petty little vendettas against certain people).

How about you wait for the kid to come back and see how he performs, before u let fly with your brand of not so constructive critism.

My point is that he is injry prone.

I wonder if BK would be playing this weekend with a similar injury?

Methinks the answer might be yes, and therein lies my point.

Let me put it in a way you can understand:

When it comes to toughness, King is a Dominos pizza and BK is an independant gourmet.

My point is that he is injry prone.

I wonder if BK would be playing this weekend with a similar injury?

Methinks the answer might be yes, and therein lies my point.

Let me put it in a way you can understand:

When it comes to toughness, King is a Dominos pizza and BK is an independant gourmet.

How can you be injury prone if you have broken hand, to the best of my limited knowledge of things medical you suffer a broken bone when a force is impacted on the bone that is greater than the strength of that bone. How does one prepare their body against such injury, RL is a contact sport and broken bones happen, they always have and always will.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4