where is Jorge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
I thnk it may have been raised before but where is Jorge.No sign of him.Is it because he is a shoe in for the wing spot and they are trialling Hiku etc or has something gone amiss.He could be anything with a season under his belt in 2012.

He is around Sue, saw at Brookie at the trial last week. He seemed alright to me walking around OK - if I was to have a guess I reckon he could be serving a club imposed suspension for the Gold Coast incident.

Hopefully they have him training with some Aussie rules side - essential skills training for fullbacks, wingers, and possibly all backs.

Rex said:
Hopefully they have him training with some Aussie rules side - essential skills training for fullbacks, wingers, and possibly all backs.

Thats an interesting concept. I know ex players from other codes have coached and what not, but an intersquad training with the Swans would be hugely beneficial I think.

It worked wonders for folau, although he trained for about 2 years non stop and missed quite a number of league games in that period.

patorick2010 said:
MWSE said:
I hold doubts as to whether he is a winger heading into the future.

Disagree.

Unless his ability under the highball and his ball handling skills improve he will be moved somewhere else on the field. Much like Manu Vatuvei should be playing in the forwards.

We have too much talent coming through the junior ranks in the outside backs to justify him bombing catches.

Not sure why there is talk about Jorge shifting positions. He has recently finished with the emerging blues squad where he trained as winger. He has a slight hamstring strain and has been training with the rehab group but I'm told he will be right for round 1. Yes, the coaches have been working on his turn & chase as well as his catching.

They seek him here, they seek him there. The beauty of twitter is that you can tweet from a secluded beach on a remote island in Fiji, surrounded by some of the most beautiful girls in the world..... whilst sitting on your couch at home.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7