Where is Greenturd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lsz said:
It is interesting that his supposed religion (and not specifically in this thread) has been mentioned a fair bit more than Gallop before him. In fact was it ever mentioned with Gallop?

Pretty sure I saw a few posts referencing Gallop's Satan worshipping when the BS suspension was handed down.

DOGS RUN FREE

Canterbury have escaped sanction after an investigation into whether they again flouted the NRL's new concussion protocols.

The Bulldogs were under the microscope over two incidents from their clash with the Sydney Roosters. The first involved fullback Sam Perrett, who seemingly refused the direction of a trainer to come from the field for assessment.

The other featured captain Michael Ennis, who stayed down after appearing to suffer a knock to the head. The league accepted the club's explanations, which included Ennis' claims that he stayed down due to a neck injury. The Dogs were the first club to be stung under the new guidelines.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/adam-reynolds-facing-bleak-future-at-south-sydney-rabbitohs-20140621-zsh75.html

I still can't get over the reason they gave for JGrahame not being sidelined after 2 headknocks - we didn't see it :huh:
Yet the NRL accepted it :mad:

Brissie Kid said:
DOGS RUN FREE

Canterbury have escaped sanction after an investigation into whether they again flouted the NRL's new concussion protocols.

The Bulldogs were under the microscope over two incidents from their clash with the Sydney Roosters. The first involved fullback Sam Perrett, who seemingly refused the direction of a trainer to come from the field for assessment.

The other featured captain Michael Ennis, who stayed down after appearing to suffer a knock to the head. The league accepted the club's explanations, which included Ennis' claims that he stayed down due to a neck injury. The Dogs were the first club to be stung under the new guidelines.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/adam-reynolds-facing-bleak-future-at-south-sydney-rabbitohs-20140621-zsh75.html

I am so not surprised. Even interesting that the paper doesn't report what excuse the nrl accepted for Perrett as that was the obv one.

Who gives a f... where that toilet door knob is. The less I see of that greasy f.. the bettter I feel.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8