Where is DSM5 ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fro link said:
hehe i don't think Southern African history was real big in our curriculum wheel :)
  No time left after all the justification of the genocide and White Australia policy.

Perhaps DSM5 could explain how the Matabele nation were at fault for the Poms naming a rifle after them?  They must have made an impact.  If it wasn't for the Maxim gun they'd have over run the Pioneer Column.

so how much did you learn about Australian history in the Rhodesia/Zimbabwe school system you peanut?

Matabele, the Matabele nation were not at fault resisting the expansion of the British Empire, just desperate, as were the Mashona nation later.  And sure the initial column would have been run over had it not been for the maxim.  However the naming of the single shot, hopelessly outdated pop-gun, 'Matabele', highlighted the uselessness of it when against the firepower of the British.  It was a term of derision.  I hope you would agree both Kruger and Rhodes should have been throttled at birth.  Their unquenchenable thirst for land, gold and diamonds at the expense of black life, aided and abetted by imperialists in Britain,  is at the heart of white antipathy today..      

Fro link said:
so how much did you learn about Australian history in the Rhodesia/Zimbabwe school system you peanut?
  Quite a bit actually, as well as Australian Geography.

The Mashona nation were already well subjugated by the Matabele, long before the Europeans turned up.  Hence the current day antipathy and Zimbabwean genocide.

At least Rhodes had the decency to sign a contract with the natives and let them live, hey Fro?

Rhodes complicity in the Jameson raid was a prelude to the Boer War which claimed around 4000 Australians and foreshadowed World War One.  Nice going for a couple of obnoxious imperialist fortune hunters and adventurers.

Matabele link said:
At least Rhodes had the decency to sign a contract with the natives and let them live, hey Fro?

Stop fishing :)

He had the "decency" to let those left live after BSA company conquered them in the first place till they decided to rise up in 1896, where they were then "reminded" of the contract.

Those that weren't dead that is.

Not many countries history is squeaky clean Andrew.

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=182123.msg247123#msg247123 date=1260235072]
F**k me dead get back to the football you dicks

U sound frustrated.
[/quote]  He works for Weevil Boys.

Is there enough room in with your combined egos to both fit on the one thread - or do we need to resurrect the "Does God Exist?" thread?

(Of course the answer is that he does - he runs and owns this site and his name is Dan!!!) :) :) :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4