Where is Des ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Has any seen or heard Des since last Thursday's parade, we have heard from Penn,Reilly,Perry, Tooves, but no Hasler so where is he, would have thought he would have faced the media at least

I think I read somewhere that he's taking a break from rugby league and going on holiday, or to spend time with his family.

There was a shot of him on Foxsports this morning as he walked through the carpark at Narrabeen yesterday (I assume). The reporters were yelling out questions as Des went up some stairs and through a door. The door was shaking but remained on it's hinges.

Yagoona Tavern yesterday having a counter lunch with Peponis and Greenturd.

:)

well maybe this is a lie.

bob dylan said:
Yagoona Tavern yesterday having a counter lunch with Peopnis and Greenturd.

:)

well maybe this is a lie.

I live in Yagoona and I checked. He wasn't in there. Side fact, Yagoona Tavern was where they filmed the movie Footy Legends.

It seems everyone is off on holidays, which is fine except for one thing.. T-Rex is still unsigned for next year. How can this be common practise to have a player of his ability unsigned at this stage of the year? Come on, get it done!!

I heard Greenburg on the radio saying that he was getting together with Des this week and next to organise what coaching staff and structure he wants at the dogs.

fLIP said:
I heard Greenburg on the radio saying that he was getting together with Des this week and next to organise what coaching staff and structure he wants at the dogs.

That's the worry there, we haven't even hit 2012 and he is already focusing on 2013...

mcatt said:
fLIP said:

That's the worry there, we haven't even hit 2012 and he is already focusing on 2013...

Greenberg talkin crap maybe

Uzbekistan,or somewhere similar....out of the way!He never talks any other time,and will be less likely to talk now,now that he is the doggies coach.So,basically,we won't miss much at post match press conferences....he never said anything anyway!!Like to see how many of the post match "love fests" he turns up to next year!!!

mcatt said:
It seems everyone is off on holidays, which is fine except for one thing.. T-Rex is still unsigned for next year. How can this be common practise to have a player of his ability unsigned at this stage of the year? Come on, get it done!!

What are you talking about they forgot to sign up the coach...

SeaEagle007 said:
Phil Rothfield is apparently reporting that Des might not even be here at start of the season..
Des is a man of his words ... He will be back to back !!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7