Where is Bones?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he copped a 48hr cooling off because of the dog**** trolls were here on Sat saying what they pleased

Not surprising really that Dogs would come on here looking for Bones...

(Sorry I couldn't resist).

bob dylan said:
Banned by over zealous mods you say.

Yep.dogs supps come on and stir up as much trouble as they can.Manly supps don't have right of reply,and,consequently,bones copped a "bluey"!

ayjay007 said:
bob dylan said:
Banned by over zealous mods you say.

Yep.dogs supps come on and stir up as much trouble as they can.Manly supps don't have right of reply,and,consequently,bones copped a "bluey"!

If it wasn't so stupid it'd be hilarious.....those trolls seem to have more rights than actual posters

The majority of posters who had a 'holiday' was for using racist taunts or for being abusive. That simple. If they hadn't there wouldn't have been a problem. I'd be happy personally to never see another NRL team supporter on here as I recognise that that causes problems, but that is just me. Others like it.

Harden up you pack of princesses

If you don't like how the place is being run, then there is a box with a x in it at the corner of your screen that is worth clicking on

Never used to have to put up with this type of crap on here

If the imposters were a little honourable & not just here making snide comments it would have been sweet but the MAJORITY(not all) are mocking the fans & this site in general.
The patronising attempts to offer advice is like fat Albert offering dieting tips, who's gunna take it serious. Obviously not many here but it is annoying like a yapping poodle hiding behind its fence, you prefer it just shut up & stay in its corner. If these opposition fans were serious they would be on here asking the fans opinions on being the yardstick & dominent team in recent times, not offering tips from a club with no soul - it lacks merit imo.
Lastly - banning solid honourable supporters before the trolls is poor form.

MK Eagle said:
If the imposters were a little honourable & not just here making snide comments it would have been sweet but the MAJORITY(not all) are mocking the fans & this site in general.
The patronising attempts to offer advice is like fat Albert offering dieting tips, who's gunna take it serious. Obviously not many here but it is annoying like a yapping poodle hiding behind its fence, you prefer it just shut up & stay in its corner. If these opposition fans were serious they would be on here asking the fans opinions on being the yardstick & dominent team in recent times, not offering tips from a club with no soul - it lacks merit imo.
Lastly - banning solid honourable supporters before the trolls is poor form.

FFS....everyone here understands the dog trolls are annoying.

People get banned for their actions, not according to what team they support or status on Silvertails.

What is so difficult about that for some of you to comprehend ?

So how long you have been here or who you support dictates how you can behave?

Some need to grow a pair & own it - the majority of these opposition fans are here to mock you. Would anyone with half a brain seriously believe these trollers would jump on Silvertails out of sympathy or because they give a s**t ???
As for saying what you want - yes opinions are free but not to abuse or insult others. Have noticed more warnings to legit Manly fans as plenty of these outsiders slide.....under the radar. As for what is deemed inappropriate on a forum its obvious some will be more sensitive than others but common sense will prevail on most occasions - not all.

I would understand if they were here for meaningful arguement but when the purpose of the visit is to mock and enrage Manly fans on a Manly dedicated site then there really is no constructive point to them being here.

At least make use of the warning level function for something other than swearing.

MK Eagle said:
Have noticed more warnings to legit Manly fans as plenty of these outsiders slide.....under the radar.

So your contention is what? That ST moderators discriminate agaisnt ST posters in favour of posters of other teams ? Thats just bollocks & everyone here is getting sick & tired of seeing this type of post.

Time for you to put up or shutup. Back up what youve written there or retract it.

Jatz Crackers said:
MK Eagle said:
Have noticed more warnings to legit Manly fans as plenty of these outsiders slide.....under the radar.

So your contention is what? That ST moderators discriminate agaisnt ST posters in favour of posters of other teams ? Thats just bollocks & everyone here is getting sick & tired of seeing this type of post.

Time for you to put up or shutup. Back up what youve written there or retract it.

Ahh, here comes another new thread on the matter.

There is a rumour that he also has followed des to the dogs . The canteen lady is also rumoured to follow .

Utility Player said:
Hey Fonz whats with the name change to Stevo, you change computers or something?

Mate i'm 29 years old. I've never seen an episode of happy days in my life! lol I started out as Fonz as a bit of a laugh on One Eyed Eagle never expecting to be a long time poster on forums. I was 22 and way too cool for that ****! Just felt it was time to shake the alias and post as what im known to my mates as. They also call me Juggernaut if you prefer to refer to me as that! lol

Jatz Crackers said:
MK Eagle said:

Who made you forum cop. Many others on here seem to share my sentiments that the Dog supporters are getting WAY too much latitude. The moderators on here like the site owners deserve credit for a job well done but how do you find it constructive being mocked?? Maybe you have missed several other posts that have been done recently & will understand my point of view before over reacting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7