Where does this leave Parcell?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CBreeagles

Reserve Grader
Parcell is too good for reggies and Api has been good at hooker. He also offers a better than average short kicking game, the downside is his overplaying sometimes. Parcell offers crisper service and a speedier running game. Which goes where?

Parcell is too good for reggies and Api has been good at hooker. He also offers a better than average short kicking game, the downside is his overplaying sometimes. Parcell offers crisper service and a speedier running game. Which goes where?
Koroisau is a better option for the team, takes the pressure off DCE with his ball playing and kicking and his speed is pretty good also. Parcell is IMO a good utility a bit like K Nikorima keep him on the bench. Api service was pretty good tonight and he has to be first choice.

Parcell straight back in for me. Api's passing isn't up to standard, but he is a non stop competitor I'll give him that. He may squeeze a bench spot as he can cover halves as well, but would really depend on the make up of the rest of the team.

Koroisau is a better option for the team, takes the pressure off DCE with his ball playing and kicking and his speed is pretty good also. Parcell is IMO a good utility a bit like K Nikorima keep him on the bench. Api service was pretty good tonight and he has to be first choice.
Hard to argue with that. However regarding Parcell on the bench, I don't see Manly as a team that needss a utility as we generally get better as the game progresses and we settle in the grind.

Hard to argue with that. However regarding Parcell on the bench, I don't see Manly as a team that needss a utility as we generally get better as the game progresses and we settle in the grind.
But with all our injury prone oldies (Lyon, Stewart and also Tom on one leg) probably best to have him there, but next year unfortunately Parcell loses his spot by a sheet of ice! Koroisau playing too well to be a reggie and is a better player than Parcell.

Parcell is a better passer from dummy half and doesn't miss nearly as many tackles (Api missed 5 tonight). They have roughly the same work rate in defence so with the missed tackles, Parcell also gets the nod there as well IMO.

I wouldn't mind seeing Api on the bench as a utility with Brown back to NSW Cup.

Turbo I can't understand why you don't see how bloody good parcell is. He is a future origin player. I will have a little wager with you. 100 bucks to me if parcell plays origin and 100 to you if he doesn't.
Deal mate! I'll be spewing if one of these boys don't represent their state (Api can play for nsw and may do so in the future) But they both have to be in our side some how neither deserves reggies. I just think Api is better for the team with his skills, but Parcell is a quality player and will most likely have rep honours one day.

Parcell reads the play, has a great short kicking game and is much faster from dummy half.

Maybe Brown drops off and Api goes to the bench.

But I fear that injuries will dictate the Team still - Killer came off and had ice on his hammies :(

Parcell is a better passer from dummy half and doesn't miss nearly as many tackles (Api missed 5 tonight). They have roughly the same work rate in defence so with the missed tackles, Parcell also gets the nod there as well IMO.

I wouldn't mind seeing Api on the bench as a utility with Brown back to NSW Cup.
Yes but you have to take into consideration what Api does with the ball, he creates tries something Parcell has not developed yet and Parcell has some silly errors in him. And also Parcell is a solid build while Api is built like a adam renyolds.

But I fear that injuries will dictate the Team still - Killer came off and had ice on his hammies :(

I think Killer coming off was more a precaution than anything. The game was well and truly won by then so no harm in giving the old bloke a rest. With the bye next week he should be right for the game in Perth. Besides, other than that we were winning he looked too happy sitting there on the bench to be seriously injured.

Yes but you have to take into consideration what Api does with the ball, he creates tries something Parcell has not developed yet and Parcell has some silly errors in him. And also Parcell is a solid build while Api is built like a adam renyolds.

I'll agree that Parcell does make some errors, but overall he is a better hooker than Api. And being built like Adam Reynolds isn't great when you're a hooker defending in the middle of the ground.

Our dummy half situation is similar to the one the Raiders have, so I want us to do what they have been doing with Hodgson and Baptiste where both of them are on the field together for a fair chunk of the game.

They offer different stuff with Api being a better playmaker and Parcell being a better passer and runner and I think having them on the field at the same time would do wonders for our attack. I think it is the only way we can go forward with the two of them, because they are both too good for NSW cup.

Utility = injury cover
I would have Api for that roll. Can cover hooker, half, 5/8 with Lyon covering center.
Value in versatility with Api on bench

I would just like to say I ducking love Jamie Buhrer. He is so so so so so so good. If a Mateo isn't good enough for first grade than neither is Lewis Brown. Play Api on the bench and Green as centre placement back rower and yeah let's se what happens with parcell and Korisau both on the field for ten or fifteen minutes. Plus Williame excellent tonight and Lussick killing it b

Our dummy half situation is similar to the one the Raiders have, so I want us to do what they have been doing with Hodgson and Baptiste where both of them are on the field together for a fair chunk of the game.

They offer different stuff with Api being a better playmaker and Parcell being a better passer and runner and I think having them on the field at the same time would do wonders for our attack. I think it is the only way we can go forward with the two of them, because they are both too good for NSW cup.
I like that idea have Api playing the Hodgson role while Parcell can just run

Maybe it's just me I've grown up watching ball playing hookers like smith and Hodgson which makes me like that type of hooker while you guys have watched plenty of ballin in your time and he is a throwback to the old days. I'd rather us have Api at 9 IMO but Parcell off the bench raiders style

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4