Where does the 2016 Team rank in the worst Manly Teams?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Who has got the record books? Where does 8 wins put this team in comparison to the worst Manly teams?

2003 and we couldn't even spend to the salary cap because we were that broke, and were recruiting talent from the NSW prison system.

I don't think it's the worst team, bit I do think it has been the most un-enjoyable season ever as a spectator. For the first time in forever, I just expect a loss pretty much every week, and am surprised as hell when we actually win a game.

All of our grades lost again today / tonight. I think historically as a club, this is the worst record in 70+ years.

This team is amongst the very worst. Even more so because of the fact that money was spent. Walker, Koroisau and Taupau may have talent, but the former 2 come with on-going baggage, and the latter has a serious attitude problem. Taupau said he didn't give a 'rats ass' what others think...how about us supporters? Do we matter?

Should we mention master recruitment strokes in Myles, Brown, Green and Winterstein?

Trent Barrett had a poor record as Panthers 20's coach, coupled with no proven track record, yet he was given one of the most prestigious coaching jobs going. Cartwright failed to achieve and zorba peters is an embarrassment. We are like a rotting fish at present.

Let us not blame the team.
They are all better players than I ever was.

My problem is with the people who hired and trained them.

It's certainly the worst backline in recent memory (Tom and Jorge excepted, when fit). The forwards are probably better than last year. But we can't tackle in the backline, nor have the required speed or spark to score tries.
I couldn't bare to watch the match tonight, but I have just seen the 'highlights' and it looked like the same pattern.

Remember, you have to destroy the club to save the club.

Worked for the Americans in Vietnam. Oops...what am I saying?

It's certainly the worst backline in recent memory (Tom and Jorge excepted, when fit). The forwards are probably better than last year. But we can't tackle in the backline, nor have the required speed or spark to score tries.
I couldn't bare to watch the match tonight, but I have just seen the 'highlights' and it looked like the same pattern.
Luckily the backline is fixed when matai or if he returns and walker plays other centre. Then we try putting snake on the wing just to try out, if that doesn't work well he deserves the final year to be fullback after all he's done for us.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6