Where are people sitting?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ok people that are getting GA tickets we need to pick an end and all converge there

Bundy Bar end would be the most logical for ease of refreshment replacement :D

Daniel said:
Fluffy said:
Sitting at home, been told true supporters do not travel.

Real reason is the last night i am a free man for 7 months

7 months? Want to elaborate? Are they calling in the reserves?

Oops, my first thought was Gaol.

lol

cough

sorry 'fluffy'

Bradza said:
2 in Bay 33. PAX number is up to 36,891, sorry I mean 6,891...........

Looking good to break through the 7,500 barrier then ;)

To bump up the numbers further the NRL can always count everyone twice like the Roosters admin do :D

Bay 35 $65.00 is simply an outrageous fee for entry to a game of football, it's not as if you are getting any additional entertainment like you do st a Grand Final

I really dont see $60 to see your team play in a semi final that bad. I actually expected it to be more especially when the AFL are charging $160 for Cat A tickets next week for the swans.

Personally I'd rather pay a bit more and be assured of a good seat, happy to sit in the crap seats for away games BUT when there's an option to sit in a dedicated Manly Cat 1 bay that's where I would be, in saying that not coming down so suppose I shouldn't comment!!!

juzzy83 said:
I really dont see $60 to see your team play in a semi final that bad. I actually expected it to be more especially when the AFL are charging $160 for Cat A tickets next week for the swans.

$25 for GA vs $65 for Cat 1
thats $40 extra dollars to spend on beer food etc beforehand

Berkeley_Eagle said:
juzzy83 said:

Im the same as Mark. Id rather pay a little bit more and have my seat on half way. But in saying that i dont have a family to worry about my pay just goes on whatever i want :)

The point is that the Cat 1 tickets will not be sold, and the NRL are blaming the club. Last year with 10 Thousand there, the place looked deserted. This year? less is my guess. NRL deserve ****e. They should have given us a home semi final just like they did for the teams 1 to 6.

juzzy83 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
juzzy83 said:

Im the same as Mark. Id rather pay a little bit more and have my seat on half way. But in saying that i dont have a family to worry about my pay just goes on whatever i want :)

well the 4 others that came with me wont be this week as scheduling games on Friday again so they have other things on

Berkeley_Eagle said:
juzzy83 said:

I'm with BE on this one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4