Where are people sitting?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
I know we'll own the SFS on Friday night, but which bay will be the loudest?

This is just outrageous. The SFS have a huge amount of space as Cat 1 seating, meaning 60 bucks a pop. Talk about profit gouging. The NRL are donkeys for allowing this farce to occur. they whinge about the small number of fans attending, blame the club, yet say nothing about this low act.

Sitting at home, been told true supporters do not travel.

Real reason is the last night i am a free man for 7 months

EVERYWHERE will be Manly bays, but yes as long as you put your members number in it will defaut to Manly bays

Manly Bays to fill – 100% with Manly dedicated supporters bays are:

Cat 1: Bays 35 to 32 (Eastern side – lower tier)
Cat 2: Bay 31 (Eastern side – lower tier)
Cat 3: Bays 30 to 22 (Eastern side far north corner to behind the goal posts northern end – lower tier).

That can take a good 8,000 to 10,000 people if filling up most of these bays.

Bays 35 to 30 need to be 100% fully filled Manly bays. So make sure you get tickets in these bays ... !

What a f....ing nightmare this scheduling is.

We iether win in a barren sterile environment that reflects badly on the game or lose and slide out of the race after a tough hard year to the cheers of the 4 cowboy fans in attendance.

Will I make the trip??

Airfares, accomm, tickets = $300 minimum using frequent flyer points.

need to decide today.

Or

go to Melbourne next week or just go to the GF.

The ticket prices are outrageous. The NRL whinge about us not traveling, then put so many barriers. If they halved the space for cat 1, they'd have a greater chance of putting more bums on seats. I was told by Tiketec that the NRL, not the stadium, set the cost of tickets. They boast about making a fortune from the broadcast rights, then slug the fan and blame the club for not getting the fans there. Mugs, the lot of them. There's a need for a supporter rep on the 'Commission' to talk sense to them. I'd be great.

Bay 35 - AA. Took two hours at Ticketek to print the tickets.
Lets hope that my perseverance matches Manly's :D

The price for my Penisoner friend is only $5 less, but with handling fee etc its $60:huh:

Does anyone know if the Scum game is Friday or Saturday night?
Update:
NRL FINALS WEEK THREE - PRELIMINARY FINALS
FRIDAY, Sep 21: 7.45pm at AAMI Park, Melbourne
Melbourne Storm v of Sea Eagles :angel:

SATURDAY, Sep 22, 7.45pm at ANZ Stadium, Sydney
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Winner of Rabbitohs v Raiders

Fluffy said:
Sitting at home, been told true supporters do not travel.

Real reason is the last night i am a free man for 7 months

7 months? Want to elaborate? Are they calling in the reserves?

HappilyManly said:
Bay 35 - AA. Took two hours at Ticketek to print the tickets.
Lets hope that my perseverance matches Manly's :D

The price for my Penisoner friend is only $5 less, but with handling fee etc its $60:huh:

Does anyone know if the Scum game is Friday or Saturday night?

I'll fly down on the Saturday if its Saturday night, but pretty sure somebody told me it will be the Friday night

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2