Where are all those derricks who

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CAMBO

Reserve Grader
Ok where are all those ironstines who bagged gifty for weeks and questioned his value to the side.
4 try assists with 18 mins to go.

You never ever doubt a champion

Probably at home, the pub, the footy or some bbq their mrs dragged them to

I think people questioned his value when he was clearly nowhere close to 100%, at his best no Manly supporter would question his value to the side.

He was great today. No team is going to have much fun defending against our right-side attack when he plays like that.

I was one and yes glad to see how we'll he is going, simply put with snake in team we go from good to great and teams ****ting there pants about playing us.

Jatz Crackers said:
What parent would name their kid Derrick.....I ask you ?

My brother in laws parents...maybe they just really like oil

COMMANDER said:
He was solid today, not great don't get carried away.

If thats his solid I can't wait to see his great.

The pass to Brett for the first try was sublime

I'm here having finally watched him have a great game justifying his salary for the first time this year. Lets hope it we don't have to wait another 12 games until we see this again.

Funnily enough a lot of the "derricks" (whatever that is) who are whinging about those who accurately observed gift was playing well below average are the ones who get stuck into DCE or Foz after only a few below average games.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6