Where are all the negative ref posts this week?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
I'm happy to give them a big tick today. I reckon they were as good as anyone can expect. Even the video ref, which I hate, gave some sensible rulings. Bravo.

We did, however, lose the penalty count again, which is going to be a worry against the better teams.

Refs tried to give the game to the Roosters with a lot of penalties in the first half. The problem was that the Roosters didn't know what to do with it when they had it!

If the GPS had been in the ball we would have lost a few points but still a thrashing. I was pleased with the ruling in the Matai try after the Trex Foran strip all in all not as incompetent as usual.

I thought we got the benefit on a couple of borderline passes. We also lay all over them in the ruck today and were given a lot of latitiude there. Roosters were never really in the game so not a lot of pressure on the refs anyway.

Utility Player said:
If the GPS had been in the ball we would have lost a few points but still a thrashing. I was pleased with the ruling in the Matai try after the Trex Foran strip all in all not as incompetent as usual.

Credit where credit is due, it was foran who stripped the ball

Daniel said:
Utility Player said:

Credit where credit is due, it was foran who stripped the ball

Foran stripped it but the big rig played his part, no I in team remember.

Stewarts pass to hoppa was forward and I'd have been happy for it to be called as such. We were dudded last week with one of those.

We continue to perform well against the weaker sides. I just wish we could beat a title contender before the season ends. Only rounds 25 & 26 left to do that and that my friends will tell us where we really are.

Thought there was a fair bit of lattitude in the ruck area for both teams though noticed the Chooks getting away with plenty of wwf strangle holds - particularly 1 on T Rex where he just shook his head at the ref like wtf??
There wont be too many complaints this week simply because the decisions did not decide the outcome.

Ralphie said:
We continue to perform well against the weaker sides. I just wish we could beat a title contender before the season ends. Only rounds 25 & 26 left to do that and that my friends will tell us where we really are.

We thrashed Brisbane and Cowboys who are in the top four, plus plenty of other contenders. We have not lost two games in a row; that's a terrific achievement.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4