Whens Tony Williams due back ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought Tony Williams was due to play his first game for the Eagles this week ? it would be great to see him and Brett both take the field this week against the West Tigers at Brookie.

But he'll be rusty not having played a game since September - so lets all be patient OK and give him a while  ;)

If he plays he''ll most probably be on the bench. The good thing about him is that he should be able to play in the forwards or backs.

He'd be better off starting in the centres than coming on as a replacement forward.

Centres do **** all most of the time anyway!!!

We are really pinning our hopes on this one player who we have seen prove himself.

His defense worries me

Dan link said:
We are really pinning our hopes on this one player who we have seen prove himself.

His defense worries me

Dan i wouldn't say anyone's pinning their hopes on him as such but I'm sure he will make an impact at some point a bit like Matai.

brookiegreg link said:
But he'll be rusty not having played a game since September - so lets all be patient OK and give him a while  ;)

Agree but depending on long he has been running for at training etc.. he could come out hard off the blocks and have a blinder. ?

[/quote]

Agree but depending on long he has been running for at training etc.. he could come out hard off the blocks and have a blinder. ?
[/quote]

Or come out hard and tear a hammy  :(  nah he'll be great - go T-Rex!

That will be hard as Benji tends to defend from the 3rd row of the grandstand most games

I just hope that he's up to helping Robbo put Teriyaki on his backside all game long.  The Tigers will get the ball to him as often as they can.  Benji will cruise across field then scamper and pass to that big guy.  Stay alert you outside backs.  And Farrer up the middle better be contained.

DSM5 link said:
I just hope that he's up to helping Robbo put Teriyaki on his backside all game long.  The Tigers will get the ball to him as often as they can.  Benji will cruise across field then scamper and pass to that big guy.  Stay alert you outside backs.  And Farrer up the middle better be contained.

tiriaki plays on the left wing, so does, Robbo and so does Williams, it will be up to Killer and David Williams on our right to stop him

DSM5 link said:

Agree DSM5 Tuiaki can be hard to stop we need to keep him quite and mark up against him well and don't give him any space.

The Wheel link said:
That will be hard as Benji tends to defend from the 3rd row of the grandstand most games

That was last year. He's defence has improved alot this year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4