When..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel said:
voicefromthehill said:
The thread police! "Sir you have been caught with a commercial quantity of new threads concealed on your person, that's a 2 year ban!"

@[MK Eagle] would never again grace these boards ;)

That would be just wrong. Seriously though, @[Daniel] is there a way to have a thread preview feature (beyond the the subject/heading)? It may save some people's obviously precious time

Thread preview could be a good idea actually, ill look into that

Oh I don't know, seems you guys should have oodles of time what with never using fullstops!!!

Stevo said:
lolololllerskates

@[globaleagle] What are you on, man?!?

I just had a haircut.

The train of thought is still open, therefore I didn't want to cut it off with a fullstop.

Daniel said:
The train of thought is still open, therefore I didn't want to cut it off with a fullstop.

Well, my train of thought is still boarding at the station.

Although a preview my be kind of helpful. I search for a lot of threads trying find ones that have been started, even though the search engine is cumbersome.

That is all. :)

1. B Stewart
2. J Taufua
3. S Matai
4. J Lyon
5. B Farrar
6. K Foran
7. DCE
8. J King
9. M Ballin
10. B Kite
11. J Horo
12. J Galuvao
13. J Buhrer

14. R Fa'aoso
15. B Lawrence
16. G Rose
17. K Lawton
18. D Chisholm
19. P Hiku
20 L Sao
21 J Cunningham
22 D Gower
23 J Gagan
24 J Sene Lafoa
25 E Tonga

Well thats my guess anyway.[/font]
Injured
Watmough
Gift
Chee Kam
Wolf
King not sure.

Dan79 said:
WHEN will people learn to only create new threads when they have something unique to contribute. it is obvious that a game thread exists. Maybe that is a suitable place to ask the question

Sometimes in society there is too much freedom. Maybe it is time to limit new threads.
@Daniel

Whatever comrade.

As this thread is going places (probably to general thingy)

Can someone take my doggie for a walk?

This is her:

LDctUMU.jpg

voicefromthehill said:
COMMANDER said:
Sometimes in society there is too much freedom. Maybe it is time to limit new threads.
@Daniel

Lang lebe Hitler

Ahh good ole Godwin's law was always a good chance of getting a run here
[/quote]

Mate I'll wheel out he Nazi's at the first opportunity, not the last!

I am glad i got your attention :)

The reason for the post was pretty simple. New threads should be a new idea or new direction, most often unrelated to other threads, but obvious not always. The reason i believed this was a bad thread was 2 fold.
1. The thread title was far to broad. could have been related to anything.
2. There is a game thread created where this question could be asked. To me it seems common sense.

MK is a great example of a man that enjoys a new thread. But he is good at it. His threads are usually a different idea (could be a similar subject matter to existing). But it is different take. Importantly his first post is a discussion of at least 5 lines to generate further discussions.
Why else would moderator create 'super threads' to clear the clutter.

I may have been a little harsh on old mate, but i got you thinking.

Dan79 said:
I am glad i got your attention :)

The reason for the post was pretty simple. New threads should be a new idea or new direction, most often unrelated to other threads, but obvious not always. The reason i believed this was a bad thread was 2 fold.
1. The thread title was far to broad. could have been related to anything.
2. There is a game thread created where this question could be asked. To me it seems common sense.

MK is a great example of a man that enjoys a new thread. But he is good at it. His threads are usually a different idea (could be a similar subject matter to existing). But it is different take. Importantly his first post is a discussion of at least 5 lines to generate further discussions.
Why else would moderator create 'super threads' to clear the clutter.

I may have been a little harsh on old mate, but i got you thinking.

This is a thread about when the team will be named. You should have started a new thread about when new threads should be started. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4