When Will They Pick Wingers as Wingers?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
My pet bug-bear as one who used to play the position: Pick Wingers as Wingers, not centres etc.

Tate is a strong attacking player but poor judgement tonight cost Australia a lot of points and even the competition.

I am not one of the school of thought that believes that all wingers should have been shot at birth!!!! :blah: :blah: :blah:

No he was always halfback and a great one at that. How anyone could say that Manly haven't had great halfbacks makes me glad you can take good photographs.

Dennis Ward, Johnny Mayes, Gary Stephens, John Gibbs, Steve Martin, Kevin Junee, Wally O'Connell, Schubert (forgotten his first name but played for Aust in the early years - Kevin I think), Geoff Toovey, Des Hasler.

Byso you are a joke!!! :lol:

Back to the topic - Garts you are right. Grothe should have been in the team!!!

Grothe was in super form all season. Deserved a spot over Tahu imo.

Tooves did keep Joey out of the no 7 in the mid 90's. He was class.

Wayne Bennett is notorious for picking players out of position just to keep them in the squad. Tate was responsible for 3 New Zealand tries by coming in off his wing. Nevertheless the Aussies won & hopefully will now go on to win the Tri Nations. I've been o/seas for a few weeks & seem to have missed my footy info , but where was Tonie Carroll ??

No he was always halfback and a great one at that. How anyone could say that Manly haven't had great halfbacks makes me glad you can take good photographs.

Dennis Ward, Johnny Mayes, Gary Stephens, John Gibbs, Steve Martin, Kevin Junee, Wally O'Connell, Schubert (forgotten his first name but played for Aust in the early years - Kevin I think), Geoff Toovey, Des Hasler.

Byso you are a joke!!! :lol:

Back to the topic - Garts you are right. Grothe should have been in the team!!!

A little tense mate? :lol: :cop:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7