1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When do the wardens take Stevie to the gallows

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by susan, Sep 10, 2012.

1. susan

susan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,045 / 30
    Anyone knows when the NRL henchman decide to charge stevie with Homicide or not.Is it today?

2. Terry-Randal

Terry-Randal Active Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0
    i think it;ll be ok but the frigin media are putting pressure on the judges. Steves fault anyway he should control himself.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,111 / 287
    Remember they gave Tony Williams 11 weeks or something? LoL. Everyone in the game thought that was a disgrace. I bet they have him guilty before one word is spoken.

4. susan

susan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,045 / 30
    but they decide today whether he will be charged.Is that right?

5. Brissie Kid

Brissie Kid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +828 / 10
    Why the game couldn't be reviewed on Friday night or over the weekend is ridiculous. As it is Manly won't hear until this afternoon & then if it goes to judiciary it is Wednesday night then there's just 48 hours until the game. Joke NRL.

6. Sheikheagle

Sheikheagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +854 / 53
    Yes it is generally monday and then they have the option to appeal which is generally a wednesday. Hopefully no news is good news.

7. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,764 / 72
    Yes Sue - it is today. There porbably eating a sandwich at the moment deciding between a firing squad or the electric chair

• Like Like x 1
  8. susan

susan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,045 / 30
    Yep wheel.They might go with the guillotine as they know he has a dodgy neck.

9. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,254 / 131
    Spot on. So much for Grant fixing the problems in league and being flexible.

Players need to know ASAP if they are being charged so that they can arrange a defence. It should all be finalised by tonight and not wednesday.

10. IQofalimabean

IQofalimabean Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 11
    I wonder if there will be a feel good article in the telegraph if Matai gets off the charge.

11. eagle-rock08

eagle-rock08 Active Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0
    I actuallt htink the NRL will throw the book at him. Not because of what he but because of who he is.

• Like Like x 3