Whats your top 8 & Spooner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Whats your top 8 & Spooner

Whats your top 8 pick & who do you think will get the Spoon ? while it's never a easy thing picking the top 8 this early in the year ill have a go and say.

1st: Sea Eagles (Biased & i think we will make it back to back titles 08/09)

2nd: Broncos (Showing some good early signs should make the 8 even with out Bennett)

3rd: Storm (Didn't pick em @ 1st but hard to leave em out though should make the 8

4th: Warriors (In Finals 08 should be a stronger side for it this yr should make the 8

5th: Bulldogs -  Brought about 7 new players & should make the 8 ?

6th: Eels - New coach who is training the roof off so to speak & should make the 8

7th: Cowboys -Travis Burns 2nd yr with new coach & some good signings should make the 8

8th: Dragons - With Uncle Bennett @ the helm & a smart coach they should make the 8

Spoon: Sharks

The two teams i think will go close to making the top 8 are Knights & Rabbitohs.

Teams expected to make the eight and wont Roosters,Titans & Sharks

Re: Whats your top 8 & Spooner

1. Warriors
2. Broncos
3. Eagles
4. Cowboys
5. Storm
6. Bulldogs
7. Titains
8. St George

Wooden Spoon: Sharks if they are still around then

1. Broncos
2. Eagles
3. Warriors
4. Storm
5. Dragons
6. Eels
7. Bulldogs
8. Sharks/Knights/Bunnies/Cowboys/Titans

1. Sea Eagles
2. Warriors
3. Broncos
4. Dragons
5. Cowboys
6. Bulldogs
7. Eels
8. Panthers

Spoon ---- Melbourne Storm

Theres no way we will finish first. The new ref system is going to cause major issues with us going back to back. If we were playing the same rules as last year, I would say we would do it no problem, but the new game as it is will take us longer to adapt to and I cant see us going back to back at this point though we will be in the 8 no question

Dan link said:
Theres no way we will finish first. The new ref system is going to cause major issues with us going back to back. If we were playing the same rules as last year, I would say we would do it no problem, but the new game as it is will take us longer to adapt to and I cant see us going back to back at this point though we will be in the 8 no question
Whether 2 refs is right or wrong, Des needs to embrace it and start adapting us for it.(How I don't know) but Des is a master tactitian.

1.Warriors
2.Dragons
3.Sea Eagles
4.Storm
5.Broncos
6.Bulldogs
7.Rabbitohs
8.Cowboys

Spoon:  Panthers

Dan link said:

Dan understand where your coming from mate and i agree we need to adapt to the two Ref system and quick and it's very important that we win the next two games while Brett is still out.

Some doubted we would even get in the GF last year and the rest is history but i still think we can finish first and take the MP and than march on and win the clubs 8th title.

I'm throwing in a few outsiders here just for the gamble.

Sea Eagles
Broncos
Storm
Dragons
Tigers
Dogs
Titans
Bunnies

Brisbane Broncos
North Qld Cowboys
Melbourne Storm