What's your favourite TV show?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Surely you hate Horatio at least... please say that...

I'll stick with the original one. I love Grissom... oh and Greg... very much so. Sarah is a bit of a cutie too... hmmmmmmm

Alias is my favourite! Love the Simpsons as well but never get to see it. This ages me but I like the Bill and some of the ABC Friday night and Sunday night stuff, particularly the British Drama. Jonathan Creek is also good!

Worst- Jag, McLouds Daughters [sic], Blue Heelers, Australias Funniest Video Show, Kath and Kim and a few others that i cant remember cause they suck.

Best- Scrubs, Family Guy and White Collar Blue.

Lano & Woodley
Father Ted
Tenacious D
Scrubs
Seinfeld
Bottom
The Young Ones
Family Guy
The Micallef Program
Black Books
The Footy Show
Freaks & Geeks
Kath & Kim
CNNNN
The OC
South Park
Monty Python
The Chaser Decides

Lano & Woodley
Father Ted
Tenacious D
Scrubs
Seinfeld
Bottom
The Young Ones
Family Guy
The Micallef Program
Black Books
The Footy Show
Freaks & Geeks
Kath & Kim
CNNNN
The OC
South Park
Monty Python
The Chaser Decides

I remember Father Ted, that was bloody awesome.

One of the greatest shows ever :D

I've got the every series on DVD 8)

I was in Ireland right after the actor who played Ted (his name escapes me atm) died. It was like when the Don died over here.

Dermot Morgan was his name.

And that was a pisser of a show, Father Jack, the dunk was my favorite

Geez i didn't know he died. Is it still on anywhere? the talk about it makes me want to watch one.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6