What's the Word on Des?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wish I could get a spot on the board as my mission would be to just sign him up to a lifetime contract and be done with it because as long as Des is at the helm, we will continue to win premierships.

Why would Dogs fans want him, they call a whinger and complain about him at every opportunity.

If the Dogs took Des, Crusher, Zorba, The Stewarts, Jamie and DCE they still wouldn't be competitive because the place is rotten to the core and the players lack any heart at all, and have had nothing since Peter Moore past away.

The first thing they need to do is show some loyalty to a coach and punt that goose Todd Greenturd, since he has been in charge there team is like the departure lounge out at mascot.

Actually TG is one of the reasons why our club is one of the most profitable in the NRL. Having a decent CEO goes a long way towards having a successful, money making club. Maybe TG can consult with Manly's CEO and help them to stop bleeding $1.5 million a year from the club (and there has to be a reason why they are posting continual losses). There's only so many years in a row you can post large losses before the padlock gets applied to the front door.

Rather than potentially losing a coach, if I was a Manly supporter that is the first thing I'd be worried about. No money = No club.

The Bulldogs club isn't rotten as the cleanout ended with Kevin Moore.

The players have heart and showed that in our final games under the leadership of Jim Dymock.

Anyway as they say, it'll all come out in the wash. Tues/Weds....

It's a discussion forum. That's what I'm doing, discussing this issue.

I'd rather not sling mud around though as it detracts from the subject at hand.

Meh either way, as I've said a few times, Tues/Weds.

MrInvisible said:
It's a discussion forum. That's what I'm doing, discussing this issue.

I'd rather not sling mud around though as it detracts from the subject at hand.

Meh either way, as I've said a few times, Tues/Weds.
Tuesday/Wednesday. Is that the day the Dogs sign Dymock to be coach.

After what happened to Ryan and Moore, Des should remember that "he could end up being knifed at Belmore" in more ways than one :):s

Ceagle said:
You might well be suprised what that day brings. Dig a little bit more into media articles between Manly, Bulldogs and Des and you might just figure out what I mean by Tues/Weds.

Darren said:
After what happened to Ryan and Moore, Des should remember that "he could end up being knifed at Belmore" in more ways than one :):s
You do realise a large majority of Bulldogs fans don't even live in the area?

MrInvisible said:
Ceagle said:
You might well be suprised what that day brings. Dig a little bit more into media articles between Manly, Bulldogs and Des and you might just figure out what I mean by Tues/Weds.

Darren said:
You do realise a large majority of Bulldogs fans don't even live in the area?
The Bulldogs are waiting until Tuesday for Hasler to reject the offer.

well I imagine not alot live at Brookvale, Cronulla, Wollongong etc. The few times I have driven through Belmore it's all Doggies jerseys, trackies, lots of lebs hanging out in Maccas carparks and hotted up cars. It's definitely pretty close but you can include alot of south west Sydney as fans.

It may sound like a stereotype but Bulldogs supporters are mainly from those areas, religion and culture.

MrInvisible said:
Actually TG is one of the reasons why our club is one of the most profitable in the NRL. Having a decent CEO goes a long way towards having a successful, money making club. Maybe TG can consult with Manly's CEO and help them to stop bleeding $1.5 million a year from the club (and there has to be a reason why they are posting continual losses). There's only so many years in a row you can post large losses before the padlock gets applied to the front door.

Rather than potentially losing a coach, if I was a Manly supporter that is the first thing I'd be worried about. No money = No club.

The players have heart and showed that in our final games under the leadership of Jim Dymock.

Would you rather win two Premierships out of the last 3 decided fairly or have money in the bank.

Lol Greenturd a good CEO, the players and coaches cant stand him and cant wait to get away from this goose.

My count has 1 signing for next year and about a dozen deparures, players cant get out of the Kennel fast enough.

The Dogs are spoon contenders for 2012 and can book their end of season trip for September.

Manly will be going back to back.

MrInvisible said:

The Bulldogs club isn't rotten? Many bulldog supporters were appalled at the rotten way Kevin Moore was stabbed in the back by the great TG. The dogs showed heart? The great TG spent enough money to win 2 premierships and you could not even make the eight you invisible fool. We are the 2011 premiers we are the supreme team in the NRL and we have big plans to continue to be the premier club the only club that has won the title every decade since the 70's.We don't need your advice on this great Manly forum . So Invisible one just **** off and disappear completely:D:D:D

Des said at the Live Brookie site last night 'Now for Back to Back Premierships' :D

He has the fire in the belly and said that 2012 is contracted with Manly.

TG is the reason the Bulldogs have money? So its not because Bulldogs leagues gives the club $4m and Manly leagues gives Manly nothing? Can't blame/reward the football club CEO for the leagues club performance.

lots of top Dogs fans, but could you see Hasim El Nazri playing for Cronulla/Manly?? Des living and coaching at Belmore, some things just don't fit!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4