What's the go with Kitey?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Not on the NRL casualty list and missing again this weekend, but official Manly site says :

"Brent Kite has also been ruled out as he tries to overcome a pectoral tear."

If he has a torn pec wouldn't that be it for him at Manly?

Torn Pec?? Holy crap, isn't that like a 2 to 3 month lay off?

Would love Kitey to be seen off in a way that is befitting for him. I don't think he'll ever quite get the plaudits he deserves. But I've always believed in years where Kitey (and Snake) has been at his best, we win comps.

Depends if it's a tear off the ligament/bone, or just a tear in the muscle part. I don't remember him leaving the field in pain 2 weeks back so hopefully it's the latter.

Sounds like it is a minor tear that may take a couple of weeks to get over. If it was major he'd be operated on and gone.

g'day all,I heard gould say in commentary a couple of weeks ago that he was playing with an injury,and that he shouldnt of been playing at all but i thought he said it was his wrist,mind you i'd had a few by then and maybe he said chest but he knew something was up.
cheers mike

mike walker said:
g'day all,I heard gould say in commentary a couple of weeks ago that he was playing with an injury,and that he shouldnt of been playing at all but i thought he said it was his wrist,mind you i'd had a few by then and maybe he said chest but he knew something was up.
cheers mike

Yeah, I heard that too and yes it was a Friday night so I'd had a few also but Gus definately said wrist.

mike walker said:
cheers mike

You can probably understand the reason Phil Gould doesn't want him playing injured

Had a look at the end of the Souths game, Kitey had both wrists heavily bandaged.
He may have strained them lifting weights :(

In the Warriors game he only had the right wrist bandaged:huh:

Hope Kitey has a chance to leave with some more bling this year :angel:

Sheikheagle said:
The great man just confirmed on game plan that he will be playing saturday.

Yep, and he confirmed he's had a "good" bicep injury rather than a "bad" one.

Sheikheagle said:

g'day all,Does that mean the hero is in,or we still talking about kitey?
cheers mike

Sheikheagle said:

All but confirmed... the Landcruiser had to leave a bit of mystery around his selection... Tooves would have been pleased he didn't straight out say "yes I will be playing".

MissKate said:
and how will the scum players target this injury I wonder

The grubs will be working on wrist twists as we speak, and just to be sure, a few bicep crushes, and a pec chicken scissor gouge with half pike!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8