Whats the Bet?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well I hate to say I told you but I can read Des like a book - same team & PROBABLY SAME OLD **** AS MONDAY NIGHT

Let's take a minute to realise that Neumann is our 5th string winger!! (and is actually a centre)

The poor bugger knows he played a shocker... we know he played a shocker. But like has been mentioned there isn't much Des can do.

BRING ON THE WOLFMAN!

Gday guys, long time reader/lurker first post.

I agree Neuman played poorly but in a comp such as the NRL I don't think bringing in teenage rookies to cover for injury is ever going to be our best option. But with the amount of cattle we have sitting on the sidline Neuman has to get another go, a few games in firsts is better than none. You would think it would fire the bloke up because it might be his last chance with a lot of players comming back.

Also Robbo at fullabck, the fact is Robbo is next inline behind snake with the number of NRL games played at fullback. To think Bani would do a better job is a bit naive.

Kano, Robbo is not a fullback, and we miss a finisher.  Robbo knows how to score tries from the wing.  I've seen Robbo play fullback last season and he played poorly.  Bani has played fullback and played soundly.  He's not such a good winger, as I think he gets caught out of position and doesn't seem to anticipate where the ball might be going. 

DSM5, has Bani played fullback much - and in top competition such as the reggies? Sorry, until he burst into the first grade side in 07 I was unaware of his previous form.

Des must be playing safe with what he knows will work OK - and I'm sure that they will be working like crazy this week on all those errors across the paddock.  Neumann will be dreaming high kicks because hopefully they will drill him with a couple of thousand of em before the weekend. Maybe super glue on his arms will do the job - is there anything in the rules against it?  ;D

We know for sure Des is a hard intelligent worker and will address these issues in his usual measured methodical way. He/they didn't win the comp by accident or fluke and to me it wasn't much surprise that they were going to go a bit flat after the super high achievement of winning the WCC....just how flat of course was a huge shock especially because most of it was stupidly self inflicted by several!

Sure they all have some work to do but lets be positive and trust that it will turn around soon.

DSM5, You are absolutely spot on with your thoughts on Robbo but the million dollar question is can Bani do any better in that position and how much experience has he got at NRL level. With one more week to get through until stewart returns I think he needs to stay there.

What we really need are the Williams's back on the field

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4