whats happening to your team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rhino

Allright lads,hows tricks,seems like the wheels have fallen off your boys since you got back from the UK.I know its only early doors but 2 defeats on the bounce whats happend to the team that came over here and won the pot.
    Hows the 2 refs in the games going,how does it work can only assume 1 ref gets designated 1 half of the pitch.

c'mon u RHINOS home to Catalan tonight,LOVE IT 8)

get ****ed rhino, this has happened before to us and we ended up winning the premiership. How did you go  when you lost you star player to ****ing ridiculous circumstances, thats right it has never happened because in england the ****ers that run the show have a half a ****ing brain. NRL is ****e. **** gallop

Hey take it easy Zep take a chill pill,im not here to take the pxss out of you boys.Manly may be hated in Oz but here in the UK they're just another NRL team.I'm just surprised after what i saw of Manly here in LEEDS that they've lost their opening 2 games.
  Zep i can only assume your a bird and suffering PMT,calm down and take it easy, :-* :-*

i can only assume that you are english and suffer from PRS (permanent rain syndrome). I am pissed and i am pissed. Manly got right royally screwed over here. Stewart and Watmough got ****ing hanged for nothing. Our forward pack has some serious mental issues to get through.,

rhino link said:
Allright lads,hows tricks,seems like the wheels have fallen off your boys since you got back from the UK.I know its only early doors but 2 defeats on the bounce whats happend to the team that came over here and won the pot.
    Hows the 2 refs in the games going,how does it work can only assume 1 ref gets designated 1 half of the pitch.

I can answer this for you.

We played our two trials against english super league teams. We now have to step up to the NRL, it takes time to adjust.

Fluffy link said:
[quote author=rhino link=topic=179865.msg215782#msg215782 date=1238165260]

I can answer this for you.

We played our two trials against english super league teams. We now have to step up to the NRL, it takes time to adjust.

[/quote]Agree Fluffy. Tumultuos start to the year for many reasons including lack of experience with the two refs. The Eagles might take a while to get it right. But they will and they'll be there when it counts.

we have a completely new and disrupted backs line which is killing us, and our forward pack have some mental issues to work through. On top of that we haven't adjusted to the 2 ref system it really is making the game a lack lustre and penalty filled affair.

To be honest NRl  isn't just boring to watch it's also frustrating this year. I am not impressed at all

Dan link said:
...our forward pack have some mental issues to work through...

Are you referring to King again? (post traumatic dress syndrome?)
You should not make fun of King at all plus any one who has a mental illness (or gambling addiction)

Zep link said:
i can only assume that you are english and suffer from PRS (permanent rain syndrome). I am pissed and i am pissed. Manly got right royally screwed over here. Stewart and Watmough got F**king hanged for nothing. Our forward pack has some serious mental issues to get through.,

Gee Zep, you are really pissed off.
Last week we got bumped out by a nose, and I think we are gearing up for better things. Seems like the new structure in the team is starting to gel, so all will be good.

There are serious mental issues in our forward pack

Glen Stewart - Brother situation
Kite - Father (condelences)
Perry - getting motivated again after winning a premiership.
Watmough - Could be annoyed at the club for there dealings of him.

They are all rep players that clearly haven't been playing there best.

bhot link said:
[quote author=Zep link=topic=179865.msg215789#msg215789 date=1238169433]
i can only assume that you are english and suffer from PRS (permanent rain syndrome). I am pissed and i am pissed. Manly got right royally screwed over here. Stewart and Watmough got F**king hanged for nothing. Our forward pack has some serious mental issues to get through.,

Gee Zep, you are really pissed off.
Last week we got bumped out by a nose, and I think we are gearing up for better things. Seems like the new structure in the team is starting to gel, so all will be good.
[/quote]

I am all for that and we will get better and better. But what type of idiot, posts a thread "whats happening to your team" where if he even scrolled over the next few pages there is clearly a pattern of double standards and beuaracy from the NRL and the media.

rhino link said:

Nothing like maltreatment to get our emotions riled, so duck if you're in the firing range and don't like getting hit.  As you know early losses only make later wins sweeter.

The two referee system has worked so outstandingly well we should move to a 26 referee system and dump the players altogether.

Rex link said:
The two referee system has worked so outstandingly well we should move to a 26 referee system and dump the players altogether.

There is more gold in that sentence than fort knox.

Rhino had some good input in the lead up and post WCC, made a lot of sense,I think he's just wondering what's going on, just lime a lot of us!!!!

Welcome back Rhino you are always welcome here mate!!

yeah, lay off him zep, he has to live in england,  like me ;-(

the rhinos have come good since the wcc. so it's just a matter of time for us.....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6