1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whats happening to your team

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by rhino, Mar 28, 2009.

1. rhino

rhino Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Allright lads,hows tricks,seems like the wheels have fallen off your boys since you got back from the UK.I know its only early doors but 2 defeats on the bounce whats happend to the team that came over here and won the pot.
        Hows the 2 refs in the games going,how does it work can only assume 1 ref gets designated 1 half of the pitch.

c'mon u RHINOS home to Catalan tonight,LOVE IT 8)

2. Zep

Zep Active Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    get ****ed rhino, this has happened before to us and we ended up winning the premiership. How did you go  when you lost you star player to ****ing ridiculous circumstances, thats right it has never happened because in england the ****ers that run the show have a half a ****ing brain. NRL is ****e. **** gallop

3. rhino

rhino Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey take it easy Zep take a chill pill,im not here to take the pxss out of you boys.Manly may be hated in Oz but here in the UK they're just another NRL team.I'm just surprised after what i saw of Manly here in LEEDS that they've lost their opening 2 games.
      Zep i can only assume your a bird and suffering PMT,calm down and take it easy, :-* :-*

4. Zep

Zep Active Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    i can only assume that you are english and suffer from PRS (permanent rain syndrome). I am pissed and i am pissed. Manly got right royally screwed over here. Stewart and Watmough got ****ing hanged for nothing. Our forward pack has some serious mental issues to get through.,

5. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    I can answer this for you.

We played our two trials against english super league teams. We now have to step up to the NRL, it takes time to adjust.

6. niccipops

niccipops un echidna spillo mia bevanda Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,521 / 50
    I can answer this for you.

We played our two trials against english super league teams. We now have to step up to the NRL, it takes time to adjust.

[/quote]Agree Fluffy. Tumultuos start to the year for many reasons including lack of experience with the two refs. The Eagles might take a while to get it right. But they will and they'll be there when it counts.

7. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    we have a completely new and disrupted backs line which is killing us, and our forward pack have some mental issues to work through. On top of that we haven't adjusted to the 2 ref system it really is making the game a lack lustre and penalty filled affair.

To be honest NRl  isn't just boring to watch it's also frustrating this year. I am not impressed at all

8. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,798 / 122
    Are you referring to King again? (post traumatic dress syndrome?)
    You should not make fun of King at all plus any one who has a mental illness (or gambling addiction)

9. bhot

bhot Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Gee Zep, you are really pissed off.
    Last week we got bumped out by a nose, and I think we are gearing up for better things. Seems like the new structure in the team is starting to gel, so all will be good.

10. Zep

Zep Active Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    There are serious mental issues in our forward pack

Glen Stewart - Brother situation
    Kite - Father (condelences)
    Perry - getting motivated again after winning a premiership.
    Watmough - Could be annoyed at the club for there dealings of him.

They are all rep players that clearly haven't been playing there best.

11. Zep

Zep Active Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Gee Zep, you are really pissed off.
    Last week we got bumped out by a nose, and I think we are gearing up for better things. Seems like the new structure in the team is starting to gel, so all will be good.
    [/quote]

I am all for that and we will get better and better. But what type of idiot, posts a thread "whats happening to your team" where if he even scrolled over the next few pages there is clearly a pattern of double standards and beuaracy from the NRL and the media.

12. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Zep it wasn't that long ago mate 40-nil / WWC Champions will bounce back and make 8 titles.

13. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,338 / 60
    Nothing like maltreatment to get our emotions riled, so duck if you're in the firing range and don't like getting hit.  As you know early losses only make later wins sweeter.

The two referee system has worked so outstandingly well we should move to a 26 referee system and dump the players altogether.

14. Zep

Zep Active Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    There is more gold in that sentence than fort knox.

15. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,746 / 258
    Rhino had some good input in the lead up and post WCC, made a lot of sense,I think he's just wondering what's going on, just lime a lot of us!!!!

Welcome back Rhino you are always welcome here mate!!

16. Ian Martin tragic

Ian Martin tragic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0
    yeah, lay off him zep, he has to live in england,  like me ;-(

the rhinos have come good since the wcc. so it's just a matter of time for us.....