What's going on?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No I wouldn't have hired him in the first place. I suspect there will be many more lol@sticky post before his time is done.

As for the future nothing is certain. I make my living guesstimating what will happen. One thing I learnt running a business is its Ok to take a risk now and again especially when things are going well but when they're not don't throw all your cash on a dark horse. Chances are you'll come up empty.
Bennett, Sheens, Gibson and all other safe bets have failed at clubs. Hasler is so close to failure it is not funny. All the experts said BHP was the company to buy a while back. You take a risk which ever coach you chose . Hasler was a risk when 1st appointed at at the Eagles. Name one coach who has not come up empty at some stage? Bellamy has lost his only three series at Origin level. Like many others here you don't respond to the question. I will have to assume by your response but not answer, that you would sack Stuart at seasons end and appoit someone else because he is a proven dud. Canberra threw their money at Stuart it seems but you are sure it was the wrong thing to do?

Last edited:
@The Quirkster all I am saying is that he does miss a few tackles. He definitely gets in and has a go, there is no doubting that.

To me Api is a poor mans Tooves. Quicksilver, a livewire and pretty tough for a little bloke, but doesn't come close to having Tooves' skill and guile.

We're definitely better off with Parcell at hooker and Api at best being the bench utility. And I'm not convinced he's our best option for 5/8 either. He's not an organiser and that is the type of player DCE thrives on playing alongside. And while he seemed to be everywhere when he played halfback earlier this year he gave me the impression of a chook running around with its head cut off. There didn't seem to be a lot of rhyme or reason to what he was doing at times.

You're right, mate. He's not the flashiest of players. He fills the utility role better.

Maybe we can get Tooves playing again. That guy is a hard *******.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4