What's going on?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I want Api never to play first grade again. He is crap that can't pass the ball.
Today I saw one ball around DCEs ankles and it was barley Api fault cause of how deep DCE was. Api is a great little player and deserves a FG spot maybe not starting number 9 but certainly utility he was very good today

Maybe the Barrett critics should just debate with the dogs fans and explain to them why they are wrong about Des and you might get a matching of similar thinking

Maybe the Baz lovers should enlighten us unbelievers of his merits..
All I see is a guy way out of his depth & having his strings pulled by an old timer who should retire the legend he was...
No one here said they love him or even like him. Stop making shiet up, rational people however have said rather than whinging they'd like him to have a fair go with a squad not decimated by injuries or even an unfair draw if possible.

No one here said they love him or even like him. Stop making shiet up, rational people however have said rather than whinging they'd like him to have a fair go with a squad not decimated by injuries or even an unfair draw if possible.
Blow it out ya arse ya rude twat. If you want to be an apologist you carry on. Me I'll call it as I see it.

Maybe the Baz lovers should enlighten us unbelievers of his merits..
All I see is a guy way out of his depth & having his strings pulled by an old timer who should retire the legend he was...
Maybe you should enlighten anyone on your ability to judge a coach based on one season. If that is all you see then you have just illustrated why you are clueless. Can you enlighten us on how you are in no doubt that Bozo should retire?" The legend he was " is by far the most important factor in Manly's success over the last 40 years and you are truly gifted if you can determine that he is now a liability. I am just glad to have some fellow fans who stick by the club even though we aren't watching a trophy being hoisted.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6