Whats going on with the Manly local comp?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Have heard that Asquith are taking there top team and competing in the Bundy Red Cup from next season and Belrose are looking to change comps to.

How is that comp going? I captained Manly Cove back in 2005 and moved up the coast afterwards and haven't heard much about it since.

Stevo said:
How is that comp going? I captained Manly Cove back in 2005 and moved up the coast afterwards and haven't heard much about it since.

There is a big blow up with manly cove and belrose that has been riping at the Junior league. A game at belrose last year against a Hopper A grade manly cove side ended in a blow up that end up in the club house.
Very messy and a lot of bad blood around at the moment.

Manly cove got kicked out then put back in, an appeal was heard by the football club last week with more issues now on the table. racist comments were made by both clubs. I think there is more to come yet and N S W R/L may step in.

lovefooty said:
Stevo said:

There is a big blow up with manly cove and belrose that has been riping at the Junior league. A game at belrose last year against a Hopper A grade manly cove side ended in a blow up that end up in the club house.
Very messy and a lot of bad blood around at the moment.

Manly cove got kicked out then put back in, an appeal was heard by the football club last week with more issues now on the table. racist comments were made by both clubs. I think there is more to come yet and N S W R/L may step in.

So nothings changed then? lol. I was the only white guy in the team. The rest were Maori.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4