What's going on at the dogs?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think only one win can top this one, that the one when we beat them at brooky :) (or mabye flogging the purple scum at home)

I think they will be a better team with all their forwards back on deck, but the lack of barba is really exposing renolyds. There a mess at the moment.

I think Pritchard will head elsewhere. Not cause dogs wont want to keep him, but someone will pay big coin for him (prob dragqueens).

If you wanna laugh the kennel is the place to be tonight. They are calling Hasler overrated. How times have changed his not the messiah he's just a naughty little boy :)

mickqld said:
What's going on at the dogs? Who gives a f**k, they are losing and it's awesome so eat s**t and die you f**king wankers.

Tell us how you really feel :p

Hopefully a couple of their best players lose the plot next week, send SBW off on a stretcher and lose some weeks at the judiciary, win win for everyone then

Jatz Crackers said:
Been going to the kennel for a while Gronk ?

I had a bit of a read this week over there champ. Can't post though I was banned Grand Final night last year. I really don't know why ;)

If we lost 4 of our props we would be struggling as well. Early days yet and they will still be a force when they get their best team back on the paddock.

Must say i don't think barba is ready for FG yet as looked lost last night.

tookey said:
If we lost 4 of our props we would be struggling as well. Early days yet and they will still be a force when they get their best team back on the paddock.

Must say i don't think barba is ready for FG yet as looked lost last night.

Dce and foran did a job on Barba last night. They kicked perfectly he only got one deep ball with space and he passed it.

I see Eastwood's withdrawal reported this morning as due to 'family illness'. This must be pretty serious for him to withdraw on the day of a crucial match. Family tragedies can strike anyone. Let's hope for a good outcome for him & his family, on behalf of Manly fans.

RL Gronk said:
If you wanna laugh the kennel is the place to be tonight. They are calling Hasler overrated. How times have changed his not the messiah he's just a naughty little boy :)

Yes, some great stuff over there. It's been keeping me entertained for a few weeks now.

Someone should remind them that their current coach was once a 'water boy' too, to the great Peter Sharp.;)

What are they playing hasler $800000? And sherex $600000. That's gold!
Barba is playing like a guy no longer on drugs.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8