Whats a good sport till we rebuild

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

winnyason

Bencher
Given our situation i feel like 2003 again, go through the pain of the waratahs, swans, wallabies, or hay watch bold and beautiful or wwe becoming more appealing again because getting smacked every week is not much fun.
Who watches the pain or like me gives up til we come good again.

Parra won back to back wooden spoons and missed the finals last year, and they had 18,000 at the game tonight. Thick and thin!

Seriously I'm pretty much done with NRL

Last few years I've only watched Manly games and now I don't even feel like watching that as I don't want to see that money hungry **** disgracing our jersey

I'm a massive NFL fan which is over our summer, such a better sport and actually run a hell of a lot better than the corrupt NRL

Parra won back to back wooden spoons and missed the finals last year, and they had 18,000 at the game tonight. Thick and thin!
Hey there was a fair contingent of Manly fans there as well. I was in GA behind the goal posts and every third person was a Manly supporter. I'll be impressed if I actually see more than 2K Parra fans turn up at Brookie.

I seriously think it has been very un enjoyable since day after gf day 2011.
Sorry but the nrl wants us down the bottom it has become obvious. I hope the rebuild is not as painful as those dark days of 02 to 05 the effort at cronulla by 70 and penrith at home come to mind.
I love the club but not the game, simply the league don't want 10 year players or we are a traditional powerhouse but does the league want us that way. I warn this if you want smaller crowds on less interest in the game from northern beaches then pulling apart a inconic brand then lets see what happens.
The way the league stood by while greenberg giggled poaching Hasler after gf day or he was behind dce or blocking our finals games at brookvale. Or the trouble registering snake contract.
We have had a very sucessful junior programs from 5 years ago produce lussick, jwh, hopoate, oldfield, foz, dce, buhrer, hodgkinson
Now bar ferris there all gone what benefit is it.
They have it in for us and greenberg leads this again i love our brand but not the game. Who invests in a area that wont work, se queensland need at team but not there.
The leagues won't no benefit for junior development or loyal players or traditional powerhouses. It is fine a local junior walks out the door next week who we have invested in since since he has been 16.
So is it better to be like the roosters who plunder other sides players and juniors.
Sorry but soul of game is being riped apart i want foz to be
Iike cliffy but nrl does not, sorry this is leaving me worried about the game moving forward.

I enjoy the NBA. Players tend to stay loyal and rarely switch teams- especially mid year. Plus Sportal still stream a game on Friday for free and Game pass is reasonable at almost $300 a year.

I seriously think it has been very un enjoyable since day after gf day 2011.
Sorry but the nrl wants us down the bottom it has become obvious. I hope the rebuild is not as painful as those dark days of 02 to 05 the effort at cronulla by 70 and penrith at home come to mind.
I love the club but not the game, simply the league don't want 10 year players or we are a traditional powerhouse but does the league want us that way. I warn this if you want smaller crowds on less interest in the game from northern beaches then pulling apart a inconic brand then lets see what happens.
The way the league stood by while greenberg giggled poaching Hasler after gf day or he was behind dce or blocking our finals games at brookvale. Or the trouble registering snake contract.
We have had a very sucessful junior programs from 5 years ago produce lussick, jwh, hopoate, oldfield, foz, dce, buhrer, hodgkinson
Now bar ferris there all gone what benefit is it.
They have it in for us and greenberg leads this again i love our brand but not the game. Who invests in a area that wont work, se queensland need at team but not there.
The leagues won't no benefit for junior development or loyal players or traditional powerhouses. It is fine a local junior walks out the door next week who we have invested in since since he has been 16.
So is it better to be like the roosters who plunder other sides players and juniors.
Sorry but soul of game is being riped apart i want foz to be
Iike cliffy but nrl does not, sorry this is leaving me worried about the game moving forward.

This is sad but very true.

If you don't want to stick around in the bad times, don't expect to be welcomed back in the good times. All those posters saying they're done with the club for this year, don't come back next year. Shows as much passion for the club as DCE IMO.

It was a joke i love this club was at the penrith massacre when finals where on the line. But **** i hate the way the game is headed the fabic of game working class blokes playing for there local club and sticking loyal is gone.
I suppose no different to seeing what brett morris and merrin local juniors at other clubs.

Seriously I'm pretty much done with NRL

Last few years I've only watched Manly games and now I don't even feel like watching that as I don't want to see that money hungry **** disgracing our jersey

I'm a massive NFL fan which is over our summer, such a better sport and actually run a hell of a lot better than the corrupt NRL

I love nfl but you can say it was a Stella off the field season for them

I love nfl but you can say it was a Stella off the field season for them
The reason I love nfl is that it's very rare to say a ref decided a game. That's what ****s me about league now. The refs have so much impact on momentum and there is way too much interpretation and a lack of accountability. Even afl umpires don't really decide games

Manly Warringah is actually doing very well this season in Sydney grade cricket. They are playing the final of the one-day comp tomorrow and are leading the serious comp.

The reason I love nfl is that it's very rare to say a ref decided a game. That's what ****s me about league now. The refs have so much impact on momentum and there is way too much interpretation and a lack of accountability. Even afl umpires don't really decide games
Spot on

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6