Whate happened?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
nutzcraw here we go......

The basic version of the melbourne cup rating system.

Right there are a few levels...it usually starts like this.

One bloke sees a girl and says "I would ride her round the living room, but she wouldn't win the melbourne cup"

That is it in its most basic form. From there it expands.

You have women that would run the main race!
Women that would run a place
or favourites

You have minor race runners, winners etc.

You kind of have to gauge it amongst your friends but that is a general idea.

So obviously the top notch women are favourites or a place for the cup race.

usually you want to go for a cup runner, place or winner, but places in the minor races are acceptable too!

Basically any that would make cup day are worth a shot, but you leave some tfor toward the end of the night.

Do i need to explain what a trifecta is?

ha ha, I dont know if I have ever seen a makybe diva to be honest with you!

1) Daniel, 'trifecta' is a word that you use in a lot of your race calls: "yeah, i 'tried-to-feck-her' but she wouldn't have any of it...

2) The only diva that Daniel's seen up close is the one in the mirror each morning...

1) Daniel, 'trifecta' is a word that you use in a lot of your race calls: \"yeah, i 'tried-to-feck-her' but she wouldn't have any of it...

2) The only diva that Daniel's seen up close is the one in the mirror each morning...

funny ever since cup day my nickname at work is "Diva" still better than the other blokes we call Tiffany and myriam

thats a tough one, her head throws a few questions in there.

I say she would run the main race depending on the rest of the field

Just like G Boss on Makybe Diva, I would ride Michelle Leslie with extreme vigour, drive her right to the line, take her back to the mounting yard and pull off a F Dettori dismount.

Just like G Boss on Makybe Diva, I would ride Michelle Leslie with extreme vigour, drive her right to the line, take her back to the mounting yard and pull off a F Dettori dismount.

Now that is going to be added to the melbourne cup rating system

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6