What would you do?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You're in your mid twenties, you have a young family (or want one soon) and you're considered as one of the top five players in the best & hardest competition in the world.

You are offered $1.25m per year for the next 4 years, as well as the club captaincy (which both will have), being the face of the club (to attract more bums on seats and memberships), all so that you can continue doing the thing you love most (playing footy) and looking after your family and their future.

I say, good on them. They are both men of high integrity and deserve much respect. DCE WILL captain QLD & OZ and will ultimately be an Immortal. As a club, we should be proud that we got him started.

As for Foz, he will captain the Eels next year and he will also captain New Zealand. As he will certainly not, we should never forget where he mastered those skills.

We are a great club. We have been for many decades. We will continue to be.

Rather then bemoan what we may have lost in player movements, let's all keep in mind that regardless of who pulls on the mighty manly warringah sea eagles jumper on any given weekend, they represent what is great about our mighty club - we will never give up!

Go you mighty Manly Warringah Sea Eagles!!

p.s. If anyone disparages GT for any of the current happenings, I will take great delight in finding other uses for your rectum!!

Anyone remember just before the 2008 Grand Final, when our player's stood, arms interlocked in a circle, and Wolfy let out a woo hoo?

Never been so proud as that day.

That was a time when every player was on the same page, and were all passionate about us. We all had a great coach.

Man how good were we back then. Well oiled machine.

I miss those times.

To be told then, to monetarily support two ruthless mercenaries, who procrastinated that long they cost us legends from that team, sorry, is just a little much to bare.

Anyone remember just before the 2008 Grand Final, when our player's stood, arms interlocked in a circle, and Wolfy let out a woo hoo?

Never been so proud as that day.

That was a time when every player was on the same page, and were all passionate about us. We all had a great coach.

Man how good were we back then. Well oiled machine.

I miss those times.

To be told then, to monetarily support two ruthless mercenaries, who procrastinated that long they cost us legends from that team, sorry, is just a little much to bare.
Couldnt agree more. I have nothing but resent and hatred for them both.

As i said on twitter "At least Jesus only had to deal with one judas, and he topped himself the next day. He didnt have to pretend to be his friend for 12 months.

This season and the NRL is making me sick almost as much as Northern Eagles days.

What would I do?

I'd probably troll other forums.

Yeah, cause that's kewl.

That's what I'd do.

Yeah.

Certainly not a troll Global - dyed in the wool manly supporter for many decades.
Why are we so worried about next year this year?
Get the boys together and let's win some bloody footy games and once again disprove all the doubters - how sweet it will be!

Your in your mid twenties, built like a brick ****house, with cash, what would i do. Not get married.

I know it would hurt my contract negs as i couldnt quote im doing it for my family, but i could say im doing it for my future family which will be super succesful once i get all of this out of my system

Now when someone calls you a "Cherry-Evans" or a "Foran" it's akin to the worst, lowest, most humiliating insult to one's character there is.

Remember the difference in the Titans offer and the Manly offer is almost cut in half by the taxation department.

Also going to the Titans means your next contract is almost certainly reduced.

So I doubt money is a big factor.

Your in your mid twenties, built like a brick ****house, with cash, what would i do. Not get married.

I know it would hurt my contract negs as i couldnt quote im doing it for my family, but i could say im doing it for my future family which will be super succesful once i get all of this out of my system

You could say you were doing it for your inevitable illegitimate children...

Certainly not a troll Global - dyed in the wool manly supporter for many decades.
Why are we so worried about next year this year?
Get the boys together and let's win some bloody footy games and once again disprove all the doubters - how sweet it will be!
Here's the thing Pado

They are not " together", in fact they probably couldn't be further apart.

Let's see how you feel after Saturday's 36-4 drubbing by the Drizzle, where after each try they stand behind the goalposts glumly looking at the ground !!

Season 2015 was screwed even prior to kick off last week, this **** should have been concluded well before then.

Just like we saw in the last 8 rounds of 2014, and last week, we are just " turning up".

I hope we don't win our first ever spoon, that would surely top off the year from hell.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2