What would be best

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The guy gets away with crap, has done all his career. His loss will weaken the donkeys and the maroons for sure. If they are consistent he misses the game. All year tackles like that are dealt with and he has carry over points so it should be end of story for him.

Our own Stevie Matai was lucky to get away with an incident vs Broncs in 2011.

I think he will get off.
If I remember Matai's incident was sliding in accidently to prevent a try and most neutral pundits understood that no charge was warranted. What Hodges did last night may have also been an accident but the league are severe on tackles where a guy is speared into the ground. You dont want to see a player miss a grand final but that rule has to be enforced after what happened to Alex McKinnon.

He is one player I just cannot stand, he is an absolute dog and has got away with rubbish his entire career half off the back of being a supposed tough guy....when Eric Grothe Jnr was able to belt him?

With anyone else I'd think I hope they get off. With hodges I hope he gets suspended. He's a complete tosser.

Hodges used to be one of the more despised grubs, back when he used to the the slit throat gesture and act tuff. Nowadays he is no worse than the next grub with ugly tackles.

Josh Reynolds will always take the mantle for the biggest d#xkhead going around. Never forget when he milked a penalty in golden point against us and last year's semi being off side in golden point.

I actually applauded Hodges once when he shoved/ palmed Reynolds face and dropped him in one of the origin games .

I don't want to play the devils advocate but it looked to me like Guerra did lift off with the foot he had on the ground. However, on the other hand there is no denying that Hodges had his other leg lifted up and the tackle wasn't going to end up any other way. It could go either way though I will be surprised if he isn't suspended for it.

Beautiful day for a 20's win. Bring it our young feathered friends. Sorry we were talking about Hodges weren't we...

It's going to be interesting.

Souths fans will watch closely after Isaac Luke got suspended for last years Grand Final.

I agree that Guerra helped with the motion in that tackle. Her certainly "did an Inglis" and lift himself off the ground with his right foot.

I reckon he will either get off completely or fight whatever they give him and gets off at the judiciary.

Either way I bet he plays.

I have hated that prick for years BUT, you know what , he's got one game to go then it's quits, and that game happens to be a GF.

I hope they turn a blind eye and let him play.....I know you'll shoot me down for saying that but if it was one of ours you'd think differently.

If he was still playing next year , then yes suspend him, but this is it, one game to go, so why not!!

I don't want to play the devils advocate but it looked to me like Guerra did lift off with the foot he had on the ground. However, on the other hand there is no denying that Hodges had his other leg lifted up and the tackle wasn't going to end up any other way. It could go either way though I will be surprised if he isn't suspended for it.
In the business that is called the Inglis manoeuvre. Hopefully Hodges gets suspended, that cat doesn't deserve to go out with a premiership. He can spend the match on the sideline making throat slitting gestures and hiding behind tougher guys.

Who can forget this great moment in SOO history.

I have hated that prick for years BUT, you know what , he's got one game to go then it's quits, and that game happens to be a GF.

I hope they turn a blind eye and let him play.....I know you'll shoot me down for saying that but if it was one of ours you'd think differently.

If he was still playing next year , then yes suspend him, but this is it, one game to go, so why not!!

Just like Karma gave Beaver a record GF win and a try, Hopefully Karma will rule Hodges out of the GF. Won't happen though NRL are useless he will get off.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6