What will you yell at Shayne Hayne's next game at Brookie?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly said:
Hayne has retired, so no chance to boo him at Brookie :(

Link Please ? very keen to read this !

Dont think Mr Hayne will appear at Brooky in 2014, esp not to ref this year's MWSE V Rorters clash. OH&S risk.

We've killed off a few opposition coaches over the years, it feels good to dispose of a ref.

Twisted logic I know, but it gives me joy to view it that way. Every cloud has a silver lining. :)

Now heres a thread i like.

"Puck you Shayne. Puck you and puck your stupid girly spray tan. You look like a chubby lesbian with a bad haircut. Puck you"

HappilyManly said:
Hayne has retired, so no chance to boo him at Brookie :(

Shaka1eye said:
Daddycool08 said:
Your thoughts.

I know mine but I'd probably get banned from the site for innapropriate language.

He's retired so you will be more likely to see him at the Roosters Leagues Club where he is now a lifetime member :dodgy:

I checked the NRL website and he's still listed as a referee.

I was also under the impression he had retired until I had a look at the website.

That would be right, he duded us and won't have the guts to come to Brookvale and face us the fans.

Gee that sticks in my craw. I thought at least we'd get to yell at him next year.:mad:

I recall 2v mentioning his demise at the AGM.

During the RLWC, Fox always referred to him as it being his last gig. I think he only refereed one game, really badly to boot, then he was the Vidiot for the rest of the tournament.

We shall see Feb 15, as he would be at the Nines if he was staying, being the top NRL Referee last year :dodgy:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6