What will the backline look like in 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sounds like they know something we don't. Who is the reporter first, prob just some Eagles hater. At least it sounds positive that we may have some signings yet to come.

I would say at this stage Moylan and Tedesco are ahead of him. Inglis when he's got his mind on the job is better but he hasnt been showing much in the past year. No way Coote or Boyd. He's already past those two. RTS. Played brilliantly for SC but he's not shown that form at the Warriors. At his best I'd say he's level at this stage.

RTS hasn't shown any form due to an issue with his ACL, he only played 7 games.
$850k on the sidelines.
Will be interesting to see how he comes back as he has some of the best footwork in the game.
I'd still put Tom behind the above mentioned, it's not all about what they do in attack, defensively he still has a lot to learn but man we should all be excited at what he can become.

RTS hasn't shown any form due to an issue with his ACL, he only played 7 games.
$850k on the sidelines.
Will be interesting to see how he comes back as he has some of the best footwork in the game.
I'd still put Tom behind the above mentioned, it's not all about what they do in attack, defensively he still has a lot to learn but man we should all be excited at what he can become.
Tom has the potential to be as good or if not better than Inglis. They reckon he'll end up being 107kg in the next year or two. That's one big ball playing, power running fullback. Inglis is 104kg. He has the potential to tear defensive lines to pieces for the next thirteen odd years. I really believe Tom will be a player they talk about for years once his career is finished. He gives me cause for great optimism that our next premiership is not too far away.

This is a young kid who improved during the year, especially when actually playing in his position, wow, glad you guys have nothing to do with the club, the players confidence would be shot.

This is a young kid who improved during the year, especially when actually playing in his position, wow, glad you guys have nothing to do with the club, the players confidence would be shot.
Ohhhh come on ...... he had the nickname Hex for FFS. Let him get his confidence back somewhere else. Be honest, he's been **** for us and not likely to ever get near the standard required. He shouldn't be allowed near our 1st grade backline. Sorry.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6