What will the backline look like in 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Find it interesting that you disagree with my original post yet come to the same conclusion that we are in need of another quality center!?
I disagreed (which is legal on silvertails you know..) as I didn't agree that that backline was one to worry about.

Everybody has a different opinion on what they like in a player .. A lot of you think tom is a ready made hardened first grade fullback he is not he is great in a lot of of what he does . Exceptional but he is still way of the pace in positional play & his defence as the last line is nowhere near the other top fullbacks .. He is only 20 & still finding his way he will get better & better every game but he is not their yet ..

Everybody has a different opinion on what they like in a player .. A lot of you think tom is a ready made hardened first grade fullback he is not he is great in a lot of of what he does . Exceptional but he is still way of the pace in positional play & his defence as the last line is nowhere near the other top fullbacks .. He is only 20 & still finding his way he will get better & better every game but he is not their yet ..

He's got a bit to learn, no question. But he's already better than all but a couple of the top full backs in the game. And he'll surpass them, possibly this year. However if Brett is fit enough and fast and committed enough for another year, having Tom Turbo in the centres to cover the loss of Matai is a big plus.

Tom, DCE and Taufua all played through injury and still managed to play well. Injury ain't an excuse. Stewart didn't show anything last year.

So since all injuries are equal (otherwise your post above is utter dribble) then Lyon, Matai, Lussick, Lawrence are all soft because those wimps didn't play through injury.

Tom was run down by Scott, caught out of position in defense often due to injury. Tafua couldn't catch a cold and DCE was hardly setting the world on fire but I guess that is well went you want to blindly ignore reality.

He's got a bit to learn, no question. But he's already better than all but a couple of the top full backs in the game. And he'll surpass them, possibly this year. However if Brett is fit enough and fast and committed enough for another year, having Tom Turbo in the centres to cover the loss of Matai is a big plus.

Moylan, Tedesco, Inglis, Boyd, RTS, Coote

Moylan, Tedesco, Inglis, Boyd, RTS, Coote

I would say at this stage Moylan and Tedesco are ahead of him. Inglis when he's got his mind on the job is better but he hasnt been showing much in the past year. No way Coote or Boyd. He's already past those two. RTS. Played brilliantly for SC but he's not shown that form at the Warriors. At his best I'd say he's level at this stage.

So since all injuries are equal (otherwise your post above is utter dribble) then Lyon, Matai, Lussick, Lawrence are all soft because those wimps didn't play through injury.

Tom was run down by Scott, caught out of position in defense often due to injury. Tafua couldn't catch a cold and DCE was hardly setting the world on fire but I guess that is well went you want to blindly ignore reality.
Are we really going back to the Scott run down

At least Tom ****en tried! something Brett didn't do all year.

I would love for our back line to look like this
1. Turbo
2. Tafau/uate
3. Walker
4. Matai/williami/other recruit
5. Parker
6. Green
7. Dce
Parker will be a gun in the future

Taufua & Naiqama on the Wolves radar

Cashed up English club Warrington is raiding the NRL and has its sights on signing a classy outside back.

The Wolves are torn between two contenders – Manly winger Jorge Taufua and Tigers centre Kevin Naiqama.

Both are under contract for 2017 but would be released by their clubs under the right conditions.

Manly are chasing blokes left right and centre and need to shed players to avoid making the salary cap look a complete farce, while the Tigers are ready to cut Naiqama loose to sign Jamal Idris.
http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/five-things-learned-england-v-france/

• 😆
Reactions: Rex

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7