What will our new recruits deliver

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looking forward to seeing what the new defence coach from Storm can bring. If our defence improves suddenly we are way better than we were this year.

Anthony "Seibs" Seibold goes alright. He's Got a lot of experience. I know him from up here at Rockhampton. I actually coached his Brother but he was not in the Anthony mould. He has Coached in the Q Cup. Good Bloke with it.

At the very least, they'll bring something different. The past couple of years we've stuck to the same patterns that worked 3 years ago. The game has moved on & we haven't kept up.

New coaches, new ideas. As others have said, our defence will improve. Myles & Lussick will add some much needed toughness. Parcell & Koroisau will bring plenty of speed around the ruck.

We still have a really strong squad. Now that everyone seems to want to pull in same direction, we should be in for a good year.

Koroisau to be dally m hooker of the year, he is just like Austin needs a full season at hooker to prove his worth. He and Austin are a like, neither were given an opportunity at there previous clubs to prove there worth but I see him as our best signing easily and he and Parcell will be a force next year together. Tamou won't be coming here unfortunately. As u said wright doesn't sound like he will be involved at the club for a while so shifting Parcell to 5/8 in the future is the best option. Lewis brown is a gem of a buy a lot better than Buhrer and Leary and will provide excellent service in numerous positions. Lussick will play well don't worry. I see Demetriou being in the side before knight, addison is a future wrecking ball, similar to Taumalolo. Knight will be like Jake one of the big stories of the year. Myles is going to bring some discipline in defence which we lacked this year.

I must have it all wrong,but it wouldn't,but that's not a first

Time and time again Jamie buhrer has proved himself to be absolute as both a match winner and complete team player

There is not a player in the club that would disagree and I think his absence contributed to our poor showing

So if by having brown,we will have 2 Jamie's I am excited

In every household through the land there is only one we can depend upon

I believe I believe.......

Parcell has played halfback before

Mate, I've played 6 before.. I am definitely not a 6 :giggle:

How much has he played there? Was it because he was a first choice half, or because he was 'filling in'?

Same argument applies to Api IMO as well. Only played 6 because of the bad injury toll at the Panthers, never a first choice 6, and in the games that I saw wasn't great there either.

Umm it is the off season. All our new boys can and will become amazing players next year. Our culture, fitness, discipline, everything just has to improve and they will all go up a gear. If they don't ship up then ship em out.

In all seriousness. Bozo did seem to be able to just come in as a coach and immediately improve our team in years gone by, especially in defence.

He seemed to be similar to Wayne benny overit.

Defence is what u notice along with a general change in attitude in the entire team.

We have bought a few players that need a little work on attitude or work ethic.

Now bozo n Barrett it is over to u!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7