What will make you Happy this year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly win Friday night's finals wk 1 game well, to earn a week off in week 2.
The Rabbitohs to win thier finals wk 1 game, then the stinkin' cheatin' mexican Storm losing again next week to be goooooone.
The Broncos to lose straight up and be gooooone.
Manly to win in finals wk 3, then also win the GF, then Killer, Gifty, Snake & all the boys hoisting the trophy high as the mighty Sea Eagles win back to back premierships.
Go Manly!

If you read the Kennell (as I just did for the first time ever) we are no chance...BUT I suppose we think THEY are no chance so that evens up.

Boy oh boy there's some posters there that take the Brett Stewart issue right to the wire isn't there, no wonder we dislike them and their club!!

Oh I shoud have added what would make me happy.

The chance to run a third World Club Challenge Tour.

And if I do you all must mortgage the house, sell the car, do ANYTHING to be able to afford to come....seriously it's the most fun you can have other than the obvious!! (and if you are single there's heaps of English lasses that just love your accent so you might get that fun as well!!)

The people from WCC 1 (2009) and WCC 2 (2012) are now one big very happy family, so if we win...make sure you at least consider it!!

A grand final win.

No injuries to our guys.

A troll free forum.

Lots of sponsors.

A functioning board.

Decent quality jerseys to buy.

Mass re-signings.

A Vegemite sandwich.

Winning back to back titles.that would be a great effort and put us up their with the great broncos/raiders teams of recent past..our team have come a long way since when every1 doubted us after our WCC loss against leeds at the start of the year esp with the loss of hasler..

Seeing Tooves succeed as a coach, I was really concerned when all the Shiite with Hasler broke loose and I just thought the board would not support Tooves if he failed in his first year coaching, didn't want to see any daggers come out on Tooves as he is a legend of our club.

Bonus points for happiness. Manly going back to back as I have in my signature since we won last year and for the board to kiss and make up, get along and keep the dirty linen out of the media.

Regardless of what happens, i am happy with the year Tooves and the boys have had. They have shown real courage.

B2B would just be the ultimate reward.

Lets just get behind the boys Friday night and smash those doggies

Daniel said:
What goals do you see the Eagles achieving which will make you happy with their performance, either on a game by game basis or a season overall basis
The Eagles have failed in the final frontier. The last goal, after having achieved on-field success other clubs can only dream of, is for our club to become famous for its fans being not only the most passionate in the league, but also good sports, devoid of conceit or bitterness.

Think of the qualities we admire in players. Sure it's great to be brilliant – but do we prefer the arrogance of Benji Marshall, or the humility of Brett Stewart or Jamie Lyon? Can't we be not only fans of the best club, but also the best fans? After all, if Manly fans can't be happy and magnanimous, then … who can?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6