What will make you Happy this year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
What goals do you see the Eagles achieving which will make you happy with their performance, either on a game by game basis or a season overall basis
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited ]</span>

To make the Top 8 or finsih 9th at worst. Anything else will suck IMO.

Spelling police - Eagkes

Where to start.

Basically i wish to see pride in the jersey and commitment to playing as a team.

Goals - never have 40 points scored against.

Beat those teams that will finish at the bottom.

Make brookie a fortress again

Play for 80 minutes not 60 not 75 but 80

From the Eagles?

kinda missed the point didnt we champ

- show some guts and win at least 50% of the close games
- no blow out scores (maybe 1 allowed the whole season). That means defeats by 14 to 20 points are ok by a superior team on fire on the day. Anything approaching 30 or more is completely unacceptable.
- I think the comp is a bit closer than last year. We might make the 8, we might not. Just putting in each week and having a shot at the 8 would do me.
- said before here -> pride in the jersey.
- commitment to each other as players. That will bring wins.
There is obviously a good feel at the moment. We know what we expect and for a change we ask that it is delivered. I don't care how anybody else feels about last year but for me it was one of the all time absolutely worst performances by my team in the 40 years I have been watching. Anything where they put in week in & out will do me.

Yes how times have changed, now we'll all be dirty if they even lose on Friday and still have a second chance!!

A good read.

It annoys me that some of my Manly supporting mates have become complacent about our success & can't be bothered to head out to ANZ Stadium on Friday night....

Mals said:
A good read.

It annoys me that some of my Manly supporting mates have become complacent about our success & can't be bothered to head out to ANZ Stadium on Friday night....

That's a disgrace. They should be removed of their ability to be a Manly supporter. Can't is one thing, can't be bothered is a complete no-no this week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4