What will be the motivation?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
Imagine ... Manly winning the premiership against Melbourne so the crowd will be a predominantly Manly crowd. 80000 people in Maroon and white to loudly boo as Gallop makes his speech after the game and the booing can continue for the poor excuse of a Prime Minister that this country has.
hope that C..T aint there

They should bring in a Manly battle cry for when the chips are down, a statement that drives them on, brings out their best, raises the bar. Something like.... SILVERTAILER!!!!! ;)

bones said:
Imagine ... Manly winning the premiership against Melbourne so the crowd will be a predominantly Manly crowd. 80000 people in Maroon and white to loudly boo as Gallop makes his speech after the game and the booing can continue for the poor excuse of a Prime Minister that this country has. Then last of all we get to boo Cam Smiths runners up speech.

Count me IN for every one of those.................................................. MAAAAAAAANNNNNNLLLLLLLLYYYYYY

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
By Matt Logue In RLW today:

Brothers Grim Are On A Mission

Brett and Glenn Stewart are using two years of torment to fuel their premiership charge and their Manly team-mates are feeding off that hunger.
In the wake of a 26-20 win over Parramatta last Saturday night, centre Steve Matai tells RLW that the Stewarts have made it a personal mission to deliver Manly another premiership and bury their demons in the process.
"You can see the hunger in all the boys, but especially in the Stewart brothers, and if we can jump on the back of their enthusiasm I'm sure we will come home," Matai says.
"Snake is jumping out of his boots and Glenn as well, he has been leading us around for most of the year. They have both been enormous for us".
"Just to see Brett running out there after the last two years that he had is great. His family has been through a lot as well, so the boys are just happy to see him back again".
Matai says this season's charge to September has a similar feel to 2008 - the last time the Sea Eagles won the title with a 40-0 shut out of Melbourne.
Rookie halfback Daly Cherry-Evans says the eight senior players who tasted glory in 2008 are having a huge impact on the clubs younger brigade.
"It's good to know that there is a crew there that still exists at the club from the 2008 campaign," Cherry-Evans says.
" So you've just got to feed off those sorts of blokes and absorb their leadership".

bones said:
Giving their mate Brett Stewart something really special after the two years of hell he endured. I reckon the tears would flow freely if it happened. No-one is more deserving of another premiership than Stewie.
I couldn,t agree more Bones and by the way,for all who dont know,Bones is our celebrity of the week here,lol,he has his pic in RLW. Atleast I can say I had my pic with Bones before Buher did,lol

I can't understand the Julia hate Bones and Berkley. Abbott never did a thing for Manly when he was influential. I hope the guys do it for the Stewarts. A great family.

Julia hate don't get me started.

Nothing good ever came out of Barry. The place is full of crims and dole bludgers.

Lefty land it is.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7