What went wrong?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Noticing how quiet the site is and as I kicked randomly at passing tumbleweed I pondered about how it all went so wrong?

Personally I think it has a lot to do with Dan treating it as a personal fiefdom and belittling the contributions of the willing volunteers.

Well I have returned today so all is well with the world once again:)

You just wish it was your personal fiefdom Matas. I personally think it has a bit more to do with the fact that it is December and hardly peak football time.

Yeah was good Matas, picked up the flu somewhere along the way but had a good time over there.

Some of it wasnt my cup of tea, walking down the streets of Bangkok and being accosted every 10 metres by a tout for a strip club isnt really my cup of tea. Phuket wasnt really my favorite place in the world but some of the other parts of Thailand were awesome.

And No Clon not off Garts :)

ha ha ha

possibly, more to do with the off season and I didnt plan anything for the off season like I usually do

various things, and prepared other marketing. This year i have done nothing, I jus thavent had the time.

Next year I imagine will be a bumper year for us and the new system should see us grow even further

Fro correct yourself fool!

The new site is looking prety schmick from an admin point of view and it should be pretty good all round, I am adding some new restriction classes and then I can open it up to a few lucky testers

Thanks Doug, was a good time.

And as for the comments from the Rhodesian peanut gallery I shall "rise" above them and content myself in the knowledge that those assistances are not necessary for myself.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6