What we really need this minute

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A sports shrink

All of the greats have these mental mechanics and our side has the talent, mentally we have the yips and i think a good shrinking would arrest this negative momentum

Oodles of talent but so mentally fickle this team has become through a number of tough losses compounded by a torrent of injuries and no rub of that precious green

If we do go another way i hope it's someone who had intimate knowledge of the club (ie not a bitch of Nathan Brown)

Ivan Cleary
Des....
Cliffy
Michael O'Conner whose coaching yawnion
Even Shayne Dunley ffs
Please not bitchslapped Barrett

lets atleast give the bloke a go. Bozo has seen something that suggests he is the man for the job,and I am pretty sure Bozo has heaps more experience in that area than we do,he has been there,done that,so I am happy to atleast give the bloke a go,trust in Bozo we must@:mask:

lets atleast give the bloke a go. Bozo has seen something that suggests he is the man for the job,and I am pretty sure Bozo has heaps more experience in that area than we do,he has been there,done that,so I am happy to atleast give the bloke a go,trust in Bozo we must@:mask:

Bozo also said Peter Sharp was the man for the job when he retired.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4