What we Need to See!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Defensive Intensity for 80 mins

What Manly have lacked since the mid 90s (when we had the players to do it) is a defence that can win games without the ball.

In the 2000s we have been competitive when we have had the majority of possession (mainly at home due to crowd influence on refs). However when the other side has had a few penalties or possession in our quarter we have capitulated pretty easily.

I will be looking to a side that shows guts in defence. Doesn't just hit big but scrambles and will do anything to stop 'meat pies'. It iwll only be then that we have a real team to follow.

I would much rather see a 16 - 10 win then a 38 - 24 victory. We must also improve our discipline and our ball control - few penatlies and turnovers is the icing on the cake.

Go you good things!!! Bring it on!!!

I would like to see all that too.

With a new defensive pattern I'm sure all will be fine. :)

Go the farking Eagles, I can't wait!! Very excited!!.

Hope to see all Silvertail members dancing at the game.

That Pointer Sisters song "I'm so Excited" is stuck in my head....GO YOU MIGHTY EAGLES!!!!!!!
I have done zero work this arvo in anticiption- thank god we have the footy back on Friday nights.....a great excuse to get on the drink.

hey, just a question, do you have to be a member of the leagues club to get in there? I've only just turned 18 and not sure how these things works, keen to get on the cans there before the game with a few mates.

I came last in golf today with 3 canberra supporters today, so need the boys to get up to get some respect back!! Or ill cop it for my poor form in golf and manly's form, so lets go you Eagles!

Can't wait for tomorrow night! Bring it on! :drunk: :drunk:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4