What TV shows you watch

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mmm.... you guys have lots to look forward to. Although seem people have been bagging out the last few episodes, I've really enjoyed them.

My favourite line this season: "Light 'em up boys!" I don't think you would have seen it yet (on TV at least) but what happens straight after that sent shivers up my spine...

Dan: forget Degrassi Junior High... you've got to watch The Next Generation. Amy absolutely loves it, but she grew up with it all, I guess!

[quote author=Daniel]
[quote author=The Fonz]
Lost is the best show ever made!

better than degrassi jnr high?
[/quote]

Twice as good. That chick with the dark frizzy hair was hot though.

[/quote]

Joey Jerimiah and Snake were tools but

My favourite line this season: \"Light 'em up boys!\" I don't think you would have seen it yet (on TV at least) but what happens straight after that sent shivers up my spine...

hehe, yes Jack was certainly wrong with his guess as to how many of them were there :)

Absolutely.

I just love the number of times that show can me make you go "faaarrrkkk....."

Apparently, the whole show has been plotted out for 5 seasons: as in, the end of the story is known, and they will take 5 seasons to tell it. It's great to see that there's some people actually putting an effort into television these days!

I just love that as soon as one question is answered another one is put to you. Like, What is in the hole? Desmond is. Then all of a sudden is the code and the reset button real or a mind game.? And what the fcuk is the go with the magnetic wall?

Oh, head hurts, Too much to think about.

[quote author=Narcissus]

My favourite line this season: \"Light 'em up boys!\" I don't think you would have seen it yet (on TV at least) but what happens straight after that sent shivers up my spine...

hehe, yes Jack was certainly wrong with his guess as to how many of them were there :)

[/quote]

My fav bit was when old mate blew himself up with the gelignite.

Chappelle's Show
The OC (mostly the old seasons on Arena though, I'm never home for the new one)
Sex & The City (repeats)
Without A Trace
Inspector Rex

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8