What to make of pat Richards one week suspension?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Aussie Battler

Reserve Grader
How do you rationalise Pat Richards one match suspension? Previous suspensions to Faoso, Watmough, Inu etc for similar tackles have all been upwards of five weeks.
Is it, what everyone knows, that Inglis is a diver of the highest order ? Wouldn't it be one of the most unusual records ever, that in the last 5 suspensions for spear tackles, the victim was the same person ? What odds would sportstab put on that ? I can't believe a bigger issue hasn't been made out of this by the media.

Someone brought it up last year, one of the coaches, may have even been Dessie. Just made the point in the press conference that Inglis is certainly a very unlucky player.

Can't believe he has been spear tackled 57 times in his career and every time he manages to get his hand there to break his fall and never gets injured. He's a grub.

During the match commentary both Joey and Freddie said GI contributed to the way he fell in the tackle.

He acts for sure as like Reynolds (Bulldogs) No need for that, particularly with their level of skill, but once a grub always a grub. Anything for a penalty...yeah he's real class....

Thought he was unlucky, when he realised Inglis was diving to the ground he tried to pull out of the tackle.

How is it past horizontal when Inglis still had a foot on the ground?

Was the ground on the side of a mountain?

The judiciary were sympathetic to him as he isn't coached by The Great King Arthur, which is obviously to his detriment.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2