What the F*** was that???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
I met Mick for the first time last Saturday, popped in to see meet me at the Robina Tavern.yeah let's blame him,that's good enough

Did you ask him for his email address?

lolwink

While it's not time for doom and gloom i'm getting farking sick of these all or nothing glory plays. Short kickoffs. We always seem to go to the short kick off when were chasing points with not long to go. I can't remember the last time we won the ball back using that tactic. Trying to find touch from a goal line drop out. Farking stupid play and literally cost us the game. Although Matai played a blinder, why put the ball on your toe when B. Stewart is on your inside? And why do we constantly try to attack the short side? Coach Killers. Stevo Killers!

Stevo said:
While it's not time for doom and gloom i'm getting farking sick of these all or nothing glory plays. Short kickoffs. We always seem to go to the short kick off when were chasing points with not long to go. I can't remember the last time we won the ball back using that tactic. Trying to find touch from a goal line drop out. Farking stupid play and literally cost us the game. Although Matai played a blinder, why put the ball on your toe when B. Stewart is on your inside? And why do we constantly try to attack the short side? Coach Killers. Stevo Killers!

What we are lacking is composure. The blokes steering the team around need to have that in spades. At the moment DCE is a great talent with a huge future who is short on composure right now.

It will come, but until then it will be something of a roller coaster ride.

Stevo said:

What this post needs is some footage of Stevo up in the coachs box throwing a massive tantrum, breaking something electronic and giving the bird to that annoying twit in the crowd who keeps popping his head up into the camera shot.

Being 6 feet 6 inches tall i would definitely cut a more imposing figure then Tooves but there is no way i could replicate the bright red face and the bulging veins. Hasler rips doors of hinges, i rip heads off shoulders. more than likely it would be R rated.

Stevo said:
While it's not time for doom and gloom i'm getting farking sick of these all or nothing glory plays. Short kickoffs. We always seem to go to the short kick off when were chasing points with not long to go. I can't remember the last time we won the ball back using that tactic Trying to find touch from a goal line drop out. Farking stupid play and literally cost us the game. Although Matai played a blinder, why put the ball on your toe when B. Stewart is on your inside? And why do we constantly try to attack the short side? Coach Killers. Stevo Killers!

Short term memory ;)

Newcastle at Brookie last year they were coming back at us hard, we were under the pump and we did a short line dropout, regathered and went the 100

I know your mainly talking about the main kick off but over the past year or so most teams have been using those pretty effectively

If our halves are over thinking & choosing the wrong glory chasing play, maybe Joey has been feeding to much info and clouding judgement.

globaleagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
I met Mick for the first time last Saturday, popped in to see meet me at the Robina Tavern.yeah let's blame him,that's good enough

lolwink

I have most people's e-mail addresses BUT not yours [@globaleagle]

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
I'm just of the opinion that a trying to force an error after a deep kickoff is a lot safer and more effective than a short kick off and regather.

Plus i don't remember seeing the one against Newcastle? lol

Mark from Brisbane said:
globaleagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

lolwink

No doubt you'll get a lesson on using the tag feature too now, Mark. lol

Stevo said:
I'm just of the opinion that a trying to force an error after a deep kickoff is a lot safer and more effective than a short kick off and regather.

Plus i don't remember seeing the one against Newcastle? lol

Mark from Brisbane said:
globaleagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

lolwink

No doubt you'll get a lesson on using the tag feature too now, Mark. lol

:D lol I was just about to type:

Learn to tag and send me $20 for my email address!

Then I saw your post

Then I decided to type it anyway.

*OCD kicks in*.........

Ahhhhhh!!!!!! Mark the [ ]'s go around the username not the '@' !!!!

*sighs*

@[Mark from Brisbane] - Doing a Canadian trip? I'll sign up! :)
@[Stevo]

(I'm just trying to help. We can't all have access to secret forums.)

The deserved team won on the day.
Dominated speed at the ruck early when they blew out to that 14 pt lead. This is when it was lost - more so than the DCE dropout in the dying minutes.
The DCE kick in hindsight was ordinary but if it comes off & we get to the 20-30, Manly gain possession & slot a FG it would be hailed as a genius play.
Fact is we had a very good chance to score a late win off our last set, until Lyon threw a pass that was at best a low percentage play...
Not right to call for an execution for any individual.
Though a dissapointing result, quite enjoyed the fightback considering Titans would have gone on to smash most teams on that form & we were at 60% yet pushed them to the wire.

Consider also we nearly won with hopeless completion percentages and the resulting low possession %. Two more sets of six and we would have won it.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8