What the F*** was that???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mickqld said:
6/71 said:
mickqld said:
6/71 said:
......... I though Lyon and Kite looked uncharacteristic......

Which characteristic did they look like? A bigger nose, different coloured hair, different eyes? :p

Haha. Sorry- phone posting! Both didn't play as well as we are used to. Lyon forgot his kicking boots and Kite looked in slow motion.

Sorry 6/71 just being flippant. :D It helps to cope with a loss like that.

Definitely a tense one. Time to crack the whisky.

6/71 said:
mickqld said:
6/71 said:
mickqld said:
6/71 said:
......... I though Lyon and Kite looked uncharacteristic......

Which characteristic did they look like? A bigger nose, different coloured hair, different eyes? :p

Haha. Sorry- phone posting! Both didn't play as well as we are used to. Lyon forgot his kicking boots and Kite looked in slow motion.

Sorry 6/71 just being flippant. :D It helps to cope with a loss like that.

Definitely a tense one. Time to crack the whisky.

That happened a long time ago. ;-)

tits are a better team this year; we did alright, yes we could have won but a few things fell against us....a title like the this thread has i would expect to see if we played like retards and lost badly. We didn't; we lost by 2, and i think they learn more from a loss than they do a win

Tits fan....if you want to put money on which side will finish higher on the ladder, I'm sure you'll find plenty here who will take your money. Don't get too carried away.

why did DCE take a risk and kick towards the sidelines after such a great effort to come back from 14 zip down?

That could'nt have come from AJ's coaching?

cliffhanger said:
why did DCE take a risk and kick towards the sidelines after such a great effort to come back from 14 zip down?

That could'nt have come from AJ's coaching?

It was as if he was trying to do a short kick off for the flying fringes but went deep....weird...thought the same thing. The game was real arm wrestle and deserved to go to extra time, in fact I would have rather lost to golden point than to that.

1. We wuz Checchinned. At one point I thought that would be a stupid statement but over the game he handed it to them. Why did Choc get penalised at the start of the game and give them easy sets? 'Cos he's an idiot. And then he didn't improve.
2. GC were better w/o Harrison. His last good game was 200+ ago.
3. Too many errors did us.

Winning premierships = bouncing back from losses.

Exception: Those innumerable undefeated premiers over the last century.

Napper said:
Losing to the titans

Dce 3rd yr syndrome. His haircut is terrible

Kite thinks hes a halfback.

Killer cant kick for goal.

Wolfman cant catch too busy playing dress ups pretending hes 007

Matai should have passed.

Gonna be a long year. If we lose another 20 games theres a good chance we'll get the spoon.

What about that little inside kick Matai did at full flight for us to score. This forum messes with my head how negative it gets at the slightest mistake, error, loss.

Had to deal with enough Titans fans around us yesterday, couple of them dressed up as Batman ( in titans colours) gave it to us all day, but mostly in good fun. I seriously don't get fans from other clubs going onto forums to stir the pot, what a waste of time, so ping off Titsfan and see you in the finals IF you make it, we will but you cannot be assured of that !!

Eagles Terrorist said:
Napper said:
Losing to the titans

Dce 3rd yr syndrome. His haircut is terrible

Kite thinks hes a halfback.

Killer cant kick for goal.

Wolfman cant catch too busy playing dress ups pretending hes 007

Matai should have passed.

Gonna be a long year. If we lose another 20 games theres a good chance we'll get the spoon.

What about that little inside kick Matai did at full flight for us to score. This forum messes with my head how negative it gets at the slightest mistake, error, loss.

Hook, line, and sinker.

Mark from Brisbane said:
You feel better today Napper??

I felt good when i made this post tbh mate haha.

Our performance yesterday was fine, 2 conversions short of a win.

But keep it down, i've been reeling them in with this thread ;)

I met Mick for the first time last Saturday, popped in to see meet me at the Robina Tavern.yeah let's blame him,that's good enough

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6