what the f**k is wrong with our club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bob dylan said:
Nothing.

We have heaps of injuries.

Lost all momentum, happens to heaps of teams this time of year.

Dont panic.

That's letting them off lightly. We do have some injuries I would not say heaps even with our best team out there the team would need an attitude adjustment to compete.

Cue a lot of people hitting the panic button as their first reaction...
Injuries smashed us. Just as much as their pack. Ballin, Buhrer, 2 hard workers are out. The Souths pack is big and dominating. That doesnt mean there is anything wrong with our club.

Something needs to be done. There is a problem. Don't let this rubbish go another week longer. Sort it or i don't renew my membership. This is bull****!

fLIP said:
Something needs to be done. There is a problem. Don't let this rubbish go another week longer. Sort it or i don't renew my membership. This is bull****!

Lol right on cue, hitting the panic button as a first reaction

Thinking the same thing. Something is not right.

What dcares me is we may loose some good players on the back of what is going wrong.

fLIP said:
I'm as disappointed as any member but will be renewing my 3 memberships asap. Last thing the club needs is fair weather fans giving up on them. See you later buddy. Go and support cronulla they should bring you some joy, NOT!

Lord Eagleton said:
fLIP said:

Lol right on cue, hitting the panic button as a first reaction

I hit the panic button after the warriors win. Don't pull that **** on me. We're a club in crisis. Panic button by fans or not.

Only the blind will continue to defend this tripe.

Sea Eagles Rock U said:
fLIP said:
I'm as disappointed as any member but will be renewing my 3 memberships asap. Last thing the club needs is fair weather fans giving up on them. See you later buddy. Go and support cronulla they should bring you some joy, NOT!

Mate, we are making an effort not to turn in each other. That school kid stuff really isnt needed mate. Be better than that.

Everyones entitles to an opinion mate.

Lets leave that stuff in the kennel.

Disco said:
I'd renew if we were getting smashed each week, I'm a fan in the good times and bad!

It's more to do with the sugar coating than anything. I'm not going to contribute payment to players who sabotage the team like has happened this year.

Forget my personal decisions for a second mate. Do you think this team that was paying out minor premiers 6 weeks ago isn't self destructing? Even for one second?

fLIP said:
Forget my personal decisions for a second mate. Do you think this team that was paying out minor premiers 6 weeks ago isn't self destructing? Even for one second?

There are players not having a dig any honest supporter can see that and they will be shown the door and we will rebuild with those who want to stay.
I know it looks bad at the moment but at least it isn't the northern eagles we will have a team to support next year once the problems are finally put to bed.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4